Schizophrenia.com

How much money is a lot of money to you?

With 10 million I could be comfortable

2 Likes

when I still thought the lottery was a good idea I would only buy tickets when the pot was at like 400 million…that would be security.

1 Like

They say money doesn’t buy happiness but I’ll try lol

3 Likes

3 million would do it for me.

1 Like

I would buy this for sure. This is what I flew in flight school. You can fly upside down for 10 seconds, do loops and barrel rolls and full spins. Have to be strapped into a parachute to fly it. Cool 1.5 million. Not counting hangar space, fuel and maintenance.

https://www.aviatorsmarket.com/detail/aircraft-for-sale/1982-beechcraft-t-34c-1-uvalde-tx/2976

1 Like

I’d say 1 billion. I’d buy a lambo 63 yacht, a small house but packed with high end audio and computers.
SmartSelect_20200701002431_Chrome

1 Like

Gee. I’m happy with the $500.00 I have saved up. If we get another stimulus check for $1,200.00, I would really be happy.

5 Likes

Over 1k is good money for me. I don’t really have a hold on money and it doesn’t really have a hold on me. I usually just spend what I have but I’m trying to save up a little to have in reserve.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Right now I have about $400 dollers to use for my hobbies or groceries or house emergencys. this is a lot for me.

1 Like

I’m probably going to inherit a few million. So 10 mil ($)

3 Likes

I inherited 21000 usd… I used it stupidly… I should have invested it … I also loaned my sister almost half of it towards her wedding… plus I helped pay for bridal her shower and then bought her a really expensive dinnerware set… have not gotten back any of what I did lend… and she is in a much better position than I am… but that’s just how life is I guess. That’s the most i have ever had… um now if i had around that amount i would use it in better ways… invest. Get a car… help my dad…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.