How much is in your bank account?

how much is in your bank account?

1 Like

Its not working I went to deposit at the instant teller and it said "Account Full, please try again later " :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Right now I have about $1100.00 in the bank, but that’s fixing to change. My food stamps got cut by $75.00 a month. I can probably stave off a drop in my bank account for a while, but there are a few purchases I want to make, so my bank balance is headed down.

1 Like

I have about €200.

I have about noting

1 Like

$4 and some change. I have to spend as much as I can before the month is up, every month, or they take away some of my money. Didn’t stop them from lowering my food stamps though.

@crimby did you ever find out why your food stamps were suddenly cut?

They said it was because my utilities were being paid for by the state, which I find dubious, because all the people in my apartment building have their utitlities paid for, and none of them got their food stamps cut. I’m not going to worry about it too much. If I tried to argue against it I would just argue myself into more trouble. I’m pretty sure I know the real reason my food stamps were cut, but I don’t intend to go into that here. I still get $68.00 in food stamps. I should be able to make it.

2 Likes

Size does matter

2 Likes