How much instant coffee do you put in a cup?

I put 1.25 full tablespoons in a big cup.
My parents say I put a lot and its not healthy but it helps me wake up in the morning and not sleep all day.

4 Likes

Not too dissimilar to me tbh. I’m trying to avoid it at the moment though.

2 Likes

Yesterday I didn’t drink coffee in the morning and I ended up sleeping until 3pm. With coffee I stay awake at 8am.

1 Like

I limit myself to one big cup in the morning per day. More than that and it makes me irritable and nervous.

1 Like

Dump the whole thing in and add a bottle of chocolate sauce. I’m kidding. I think. If you had children you would understand. I usually use two tablespoons though. But I like mine strong.

2 Likes

Sometimes I make my own hot chocolate. Milk, cocoa powder, Splenda for sweetness and vanilla extract powder.

1 Like

Two or three tea spoons of instant coffee per cup.
I don’t drink everyday.

2 Likes

I love mocha coffee. That’s why I recommend the chocolate sauce. Don’t forget the whipped cream. I’m really fat.

3 Likes

Aziz! I got some Nescafe earlier today because I tend to make two cups of brewed coffee in the afternoon and only drink one cup of it.

When you heat up your milk to make a cup of Nescafe do you add the Nescafe into the milk first then heat it up in the microwave?

1 Like

I put one rounded teaspoon in. But lately I’ve been having two cups

2 Likes

You just put the nescafe after heating the milk. It should dissolve easily if the milk is hot enough.

3 Likes

Got it! Thanks bud. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I drink about 3 cups before I go to work.

Customers give me 3-4 cups per day if I am lucky

Also I have a thermo flask that holds just over 4 cups

Then when I get home, I might have 2-3 more cups.

1 spoon of coffee per cup

3 Likes

Teaspoon or tablespoon? One tablespoon is 3 teaspoons.

1 Like

I put two tea spoons is that bad ?

2 Likes

Not really, it depends on how many cups you drink daily. I put about 4 teaspoons or 1.25-1.5 tablespoon.

2 Likes

I put 2 well rounded teaspoons in a mug of instant coffee.

4 Likes

Tea spoon.

I like coffee, but not too strong

At the coffee shop I have only 1 shot of coffee.

I used to drink a lot of strong coffee, but since making my own most of the time the last few years, I have gone off the taste of a strong cup

1 Like

I use two teaspoons per cup.

2 Likes

Does it help With your negatives?

1 Like