How much do ciggies cost where you live?

Hi peeps,

Just curious:

How much does a pack of cigarettes cost where you live?

:smoking: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

They just raised the price of Newport ciggies to $12.20 where I live.

…If this ain’t yet another reason to quit, I dunno what is :upside_down_face:.

2 Likes

£12 to £14 Pounds for something like benson and hedges. But most people round here buy the bent ones.

3 Likes

About 4 bucks… 15

3 Likes

Ciggs cost a little over 6 bucks where I live.

2 Likes

The cigarettes that I buy, Marlboro silver pack 100’s, cost around $7.40 a pack with the discount I get on a carton at a certain store I go to.

2 Likes

I am in South Australia and a packet of 20 costs approximately $25 US Dollars. So glad I have given up.

4 Likes

I pay a stupid amount… 25g goes for $50 at the cheapest brand, $55 for a pack of 40s same brand.

3 Likes

a pack of camel’s costs me $6.50,

3 Likes

I paid $5.75 for the good ones. Less than two bucks for the cheapies. That’s from the reserve. If you buy them at the store, they’re about 14 bucks a pack

2 Likes

My Luckies cost 4.10 euros

3 Likes

About $14 CDN for a pack of 20 sticks where I live. So glad I don’t smoke, I’m doing okay financially and there’s no way I could afford my old two pack a day habit.

4 Likes

I smoke 2x 50g of Gold Leaf a week

Costs £20 per 50g plus cost of filters

Don’t bother with normal smokes, as they’re way to expensive and I smoke them super quick

4 Likes

$8 for Marlboro lights

3 Likes

the packs of marlboros are like $9 but I don’t get those I get cartons of natural cigs at the reservation for $36

3 Likes

$14 a pack for my parliaments. Lasts me a day

$4 a pack for reservation smokes. Lasts me a day

Compared to the vape I now have.

$14 vape juice and coil lasts me a couple weeks. Much better.

3 Likes

$14 for a pack of Newport’s now I think??

4.00 a pack of Cheyenne’s tho :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m not sure but a carton of them costs $72 and I’m on the nicotine patch now. It’s working well I have to take it one day at a time but quitting smoking improved my mood so far and once over the headaches it’ll be a strsss relief also helping my creativity and overall just important for life longevity

2 Likes

American Spirits are about $7 here. They’re the most expensive.

4 Likes

I get 200 cigs for $20.00 from my connection to the Reserve.

2 Likes