How many times have you been banned?

Unless this causes an argument or bring up some old wounds…how many times have you been officially or in officially…meaning you banned yourself…

Twice…never last long…

an unbelievable number of times, strange I keep coming back. I don’t do that with boyfriends.

3 Likes

the bias on the boards is unreal.

People have their favorites, and it shows.

1 Like

Not yet. I kept expecting it for a while, but it never happened.

1 Like

Hey this is supposed to be fun but I can see its not gonna be…so I’m sorry…bad idea I have a few of those

1 Like

@flameoftherhine is the mod’s favorite for sure, and it shows, he runs wild.

1 Like

guess what Minniii, mods don’t matter,

and if they did, I wouldn’t even come back.

1 Like

Oh it’s on!! popcorn

6 Likes

Ahm, okay. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

People understand who they miss when that person is gone,

I’d rather be missed for being myself than ego stroking, comfortable likes.

3 Likes

I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to bring it up I guess…

1 Like

I’ve been banned once but its because i requested it.

3 Likes

I hope you realize that this is going down on your permanent record :pouting_cat:

I have two flags, both self-inflicted.

3 Likes

Ive never been banned… i bailed a while back and deleted my account… i dont remember my screen name but i was paranoid that my music stuff was being linked to schizophrenia on the web… as it still is… but i like you all more than normies honestly so im back about 6 months or a year now… with no bans…

i got a post blocked once because i said some scary ■■■■ from my past… i was way tired and when i woke up with my head on straighter i realized i shouldnt have posted it…

I havent drank or gotten high since my 20s either tho so i dont fall into drunk messes anymore… maybe thats why.

1 Like

Once I posted “I’m sooo high and drunk, but tomorrow I will get sober”. And pixel gave me 24 hours to get my act together and for posting under the influence. That was it surprisingly.

4 Likes

You posted your banned post…I think that’s another ban buddy…lollol @Minnii

Nah, next day he showed up and said he was sober. Been a battle, but he’s doing it. Couldn’t be more proud of him :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It was a jokes lol…I know he’s doing much better since…

1 Like

Thanks that’s sweet 54 days strong!

4 Likes

@daze and myself are like those worst kids in the class but everyone likes to hang out with :sunglasses:
3 involuntary suspensions
1 voluntary
1 account deleting per request
Im still here lol

2 Likes