How many people suffer from delusions of reference?

How many of you go through this?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I thought the TV sent me a message it had something written that I thought had something to do with me also the radio I thought was talking to me and I also had delusions of persecution because the government sent a letter say the feds were taking to me but the government was just lying and threatening people

If I was off meds it’s a big part of my symptoms. On meds I get it occassionally if stressed.

1 Like

Well, I have talked about this. Maybe I should say yes. I see 92% said yes. That’s nice to know.

Yeah get it alot. But most of the time i can reason it away.

Otherwise i will share it with the CPN, where he usually talks some sense into me :smiley:

I definitely get this.

Can’t say how many times I saw faces or portraits in the walls and floors as I was doing my business - I don’t suffer from what your talking about half as much as I used to - so is that hope? PeACe & STrenGtH - ask a god and it you get em - hold em - it’ll take your right thru your whole life - especially as you get older and older

I still belive when home builders are done building the any home or apartment. The manager or land lord has to wire the homes. Because its based on community refrence from 1970 congress law. It was a b that has been passed.

A little. Mostly persecution for me.

These god damn hackers!!! jk but not really

Delusions of reference
are very common in sz.
I’ve been having them since I was a kid

Yeah. Over here too

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.