How many of you have been vaccinated so far?

With the covid19 vaccine I mean

Wont get mine till september in the uk. Dont mind. Im low risk. The brain maybe crazy - but my body aint lol.

2 Likes

Weird because in Finland people with a psychotic illness belong to the “at risk” group

7 Likes

Dont know then. My nephews have had one - but they both got Chrons Disease, and my sister did, cos shes a carer, but shes also an RN at the hospital.

Ill happily wait my turn - its not like ive been mixing with people for the past 2 years anyway lol.

2 Likes

I’m vaccinated. It’s a game changer. Still wearing mask and social distancing but my social bubble family are all vaccinated.

2 Likes

I haven’t been vaccinated. Expats aren’t on any lists yet, and with medication allergies I’m reluctant to risk it until I can afford tests to see exactly what component of medications I’m allergic to.

2 Likes

It will be another 6 months at least before I qualify

2 Likes

They say by September, but our vaccine rollout is so bad 2022 is looking likely.

2 Likes

I got my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine at the end of January, now I’m just waiting for the second shot to be available

3 Likes

Not for at least 7 months hopefully things don’t spiral.

2 Likes

I’m high risk, with immune suppressants and a plethora of physical ailments. I really wish I could get mine soon. My hubby got his because he’s a teacher.

2 Likes

I have the opportunity to get vaccinated but I’m still thinking about it.
Not enough long term studies done on these vaccines.

I plan on wearing a double mask indefinitely.

This is just the beginning.

2 Likes

I have an appointment in an hour.

5 Likes

I’m guessing it will be next year before I see a vaccine here. Supply lines are breaking down, and I don’t think I’m considered part of any high-risk group.

That’s fine with me, I want to wait and see what colour the third eye people grow is before I take it LOL

1 Like

I’d love one
My chest has had 30 pack years
Not till September in uk

1 Like

Wish I had but it’s not my turn in line yet…

1 Like

i didn’t get vaccine yet… dunno when i will get it if i do get it

1 Like

I’ve had both Covid vaccines.

2 Likes

That’s strange. I’m 32 and my GP already asked me for being vaccinated

3 Likes

All i can think of, is you must have a medical condition i dont. My psysical side of me is fine, apart from being under-weight. Its just the brain thats loopy.

2 Likes