Have you had COVID?

I just got my COVID test results and they were negative. I’m tested regularly at my job.

It seems like everyone knows more and more people who have had it, so I’m just curious how many of us here have had it.

Obviously please skip the poll if you wish to remain anonymous.

• I have had COVID-19.
  • To my knowledge I have not had COVID-19.

0 voters

2 Likes

Im so tired of covid now jesus !

1 Like

I was looking at some statistics.

Such things like people dying from starvation per year, are 400 % higher than covid

No one seems to give a fuuck about that

Twisted world

1 Like

I had covid19 back in Sept, all my family got it. My mother brought it from her work, her friend at work infected her.

1 Like

Her work is considered essential so didn’t close, she’s an accountant and does things for the government etc

1 Like

@anon1517417

Do you get a rapid test or a PCR test?

I’m still waiting to get the vaccine shot.

1 Like

I get vaccinated first dose on Saturday at 11:10am

2 Likes

@Joker

I have to wait until all of the people who are 65+ years old who want the shot get the shot (I turn 57 in March).

1 Like

It was a PCR test because I’m able to work from home as well. It took 2 days to receive the results.

I hope you are able to get your vaccine soon.

1 Like

Not sure what’s going on elsewhere, but here in England where I am they’re now vaccinating people with health conditions regardless of age

2 Likes

Yes.
I had it.
Stayed in bed a week or so, my luck of the draw it was a mild case.
Not that bad for me, still not fun though, the scary part is not being able to breathe normally.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.