Vaccine Update

It has been a little over 48 hours since I got the first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. I didn’t get any side effects other than the most intense soreness I’ve ever experienced in my life on my right deltoid (area of injection). I’m due for my second dose on March 13th.

8 Likes

Good for you !

After the first most vulnerable 15,000,000 have now had their first dose in uk, I’m in the next most clinically vulnerable as are we all here, because of a psychotic illness
Pm just confirmed today all In uk in this band will have their first vaccine by the end of April

2 Likes

I hope it goes well with you! I was luckily part of phase 1 in my state because of my job. I qualify as an in-home healthcare worker so I was able to get it before most people. I’ve been eligible since January but I wasnt sure if I wanted the vaccine at the time or not. After weighing the pros and cons I decided to get vaccinated

1 Like

Super,
Needed is what you are.
I think England should figure out that unpaid carers get vaccine first, but Scotland had that policy

Congratulations @RottenApple!

My father, psychiatrist and caseworker want me to get vaccinated.

I’m going to make an appointment for March to get vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine.

Hopefully the offer still stands.

I’m kind of nervous about getting vaccinated and getting a ride to the office where the vaccine will be administered but I trust my caseworker.

She’s fantastic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.