How Many APs have you tried?

I have tried all of the atypical antipsychotics available in Canada except for Saphris and Geodon. I haven’t tried any typical antipsychotics.

2 Likes

The first one was Haldol, then Geodon, then Perphenazine, then Olanzapine, then Saphris, then Haldol again, then Latuda, then Risperdal, then Abilify, then Rexulti, Then Olanzapine again, then Clozaril, the Olanzapine, the Abilify, the Rexulti and Abilify together, the Invega, the serroquel, then Vraylar, then Rexulti again by itself, then Risperdal now. I am sure I missed one or two but that’s the highlights.

2 Likes

I’ve been on seroquel, Latuda, now Vraylar.

1 Like

Tried Seroquel, Risperdal, Abilify, Olanzapine, Geodon and Latuda. Currently on Latuda 74 mg. Seroquel gave me extreme sleepiness and depression but I was on it for many years. Was also on Abilify in a small dosage at the same time with no side effects except for a bit of akathisia in the beginning. I was on Risperdal as an alternative to Seroquel but it made me so nauseous I didn’t keep taking it. I was on Geodon prior to starting Latuda a year ago but my pdoc said they were similar but the Latuda caused less somnolence.

1 Like

olanzapine, abilify seroquel, mellerill, risperdal, invega solian and finally clozapine or clozaril