How long do you guys want to live

My grandmother is 91 and still has a good mind. All the women in my mom’s family live a long life ( not my mother though)

1 Like

Either 5 more minutes or 5 more centuries.

1 Like

The Torah says people used to live hundreds of years.
I want to live as long as possible, regardless of the quality of my genetic parameters.
I desperately hope that my parents will live with me for all these centuries.

2 Likes

Long enough to have lived :blush:

1 Like

I want to make it to my 90s. I doubt I will. I’d be a 90 year old video gamer.

1 Like

Do yeshivas accept gay people? It’s called yeshiva right? I’m not homophobic I’m just curious

@Loke, I don’t know.
In any case , for me to go to a yeshiva it would be necessary for me to change my genetic parameters.
That would take at least 10-15 years, and I need to survive till then.

Chess, ok then …

1 Like

I want to live 90 years

1 Like

dude what do you mean by genetic parameters?

1 Like

@anon84898315, I mean the DNA, the code that determines so much about us.

you telling me 15-20 years you will be able to remove schizophrenia from your dna? how much would this procedure cost???

i will never die, i will be the guy that goes down in legend as the man that did it, he came, he saw, he conquered :joy::joy::joy:

seriously though, i may shed my physical manifestation but my heart will go on :slight_smile: i will transgress the physical identity and i will become something much greater than is possible in this life, i think i have a long way to go, it has to be earned and i must pass the test, the test is everything that has ever tested me and i must survive,

however it is not up to me how long i have on this earth, i do not decide, i have no choice but to wait until i am called for before i enter that realm :slight_smile: i cannot make that decision,

1 Like

Yes @anon84898315 , this is what I am saying.
I would not worry about the price.

that is the best compliment i could ever get after writing that post, thank you :slight_smile:

@anon21849028 hey :slight_smile: you changed your name haha its superman :+1:

1 Like

well I will probably get my mom’s money when she dies so as long as I’m not poor I guess I wouldn’t mind living to be 85 or so…any longer than that and life loses quality.

I just don’t want to live with disabilities. Urinary problems etc :joy: I don’t want others to take care of me.

As long as I can be independent, I’d like to live till about 80.

I am not against the idea of living in a nursing home. I can read, write letters, do word search, work a tablet, and listen to a radio from a bed.
So, I’ll go for 120.

3 Likes

I think I am a little depressed about life. When I have free time, and I have a lot of it, I can’t find enough interesting things to do. Every day I struggle just to get out of bed in the morning. When I think about retirement I just see a lot of time with nothing to do. So I guess I would like to live another 3 years to age 65. However, perhaps things will change and I will want to live. I will mention that I don’t think I have a choice about living longer and I may “have to live” into later years. I don’t consider suicide as an option.

1 Like

I’m never gonna die. I feel that right now.

2 Likes