How long ago was your last hospitalization?

my longest staying out of the hospital since my diagnosis is 27 months. that’s current. I don’t have any reason to check into one at the moment. a little mild depression at times, but I can sleep it off and start anew in the morning.

things are going ok. I don’t foresee any hospital stays for me any time soon.

3 Likes

I was last involuntarily hospitalized 3 years ago - twice.

2 Likes

Me too, twice aswell, 2016

2 Likes

Yes, 2016… @anon90843118.

1 Like

My last hospitalization was 12 years ago.

6 Likes

that’s a long time. way to go.

2 Likes

My last and only hospitalization was a year ago. I’m a bit new to being mentally ill.

5 Likes

February 2018, seems so long ago

1 Like

Four years ago. 2015.

2 Likes

5 years ago …

2 Likes

you all are doing pretty well. keep it up.

1 Like

I’ve never been hospitalized, came very close on initial onset of psychosis, but I still had good insight so they said they’re comfortable sending me home, but if I came back they’d hospitalize me.

Probably should have gone a few times for depression and suicidal ideology, but I pushed through.

I would have been sent if anyone knew I was a cutter. I didnt tell anyone until after I stopped. I wish I would have sought out help for that sooner.

1 Like

Two or three weeks ago

3 Likes

was it helpful? do you feel any better? did you get a med adjustment?

1 Like

I feel better in some ways but I’m currently way over medicated. Basically I just have been starring at the floor all day since getting out. It was a TDO

4 Likes

My last hospitalization was the Fall of 2008, ten years ago going on eleven.

1 Like

Last August I went in for a manic episode with suicidal ideation.

1 Like

From end of June to beginning of August

1 Like

Coming up on my one year anniversary. I went in for three months on June 24th 2018

1 Like

Looks like I hold the record with @Katherine85 with 12 years but that is only the psych hospital. I had pneumonia two years ago.

3 Likes