How is it like to be a non-smoker?

Don’t you feel missing something in your life ? What you do when you are stressed, don’t you get stressed ? What you do when you are bored ? Do you get “high” on something else ? How you deal with strange/weird smells?

2 Likes

I quit tabacco but smoke pot.

2 Likes

Does it give you psychosis at all ? @TheCanuk

2 Likes

I feel much better, when u was smoking a pack a day i could hardly walk up a hill without huffing and puffing.

2 Likes

Pot is cheaper than tabbacco here in Australia. I still prefer tabbacco. There is no substitute for smoking. I got lots of nikochewies, but its not the same.

1 Like

march 14th it will be a year that I stopped smoking cigs…it was january 1st that I don’t smoke pot anymore…so I am smoke free…now I just take edibles…much better…I want pink lungs in seven years !! when I’m anxious or stressed or drinking I want a cig pretty bad…just ignore the impulses…a thousand isn’t enough and one is too many.

5 Likes

You learn to not get high on substances.
I focus on doing some sort of productive activity if im bored. But i dont get bored often. I actually struggle more with starting an activity.

I still get high on my own supply though (my brain) :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Tell us please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I tried pot before i tried a cigarrette. I didnt try a cigarrette till i was 27. Smoked a couple to see what all the fuss was about and that was that lol.

1 Like

Smoking does not define a person. Bitchin’ post though… See how it goes… I used to smoke. I stopped. I don’t call myself a non-smoker.
What’s it like? Good question. Feels like being more human than a possibly carcinogen ridden particle cluster of sickness. Anybody who smokes… I hope it is not making you sick. I used to smoke. Still sick but not as sick as I used to be. XOSchizo

2 Likes

I like a thousand is not enough and one is to many. I am struggling too to start an activity. I am afraid i am going to overwork myself into fatigue.

I smoked for years and years. I was quit for 4 years, but picked up vaping because I missed having something to do with my hands and the nicotine. I do like that I do t get the shakes or bad cravings if I don’t vape for a long rime.

3 Likes

No.

Have some tea and pet my kitty if she’s in the mood. Or go for a walk.

I have enjoyable hobbies. I can spend time with my wife.

Life.

Febreeze spray.

8 Likes

I like to get high on life, but it gets misunderstood with mania. I will try again getting high on life.

2 Likes

Used to smoke cigs. Just smoke kush now. Been 1.5 years now.

4 Likes

I smoked cigs for 12 years and I’m still out of breath — I quit 5.5 years ago
I guess the best part about it is that I am saving money
Smoking cigarettes is a bugging stupid feeling
I don’t miss it

4 Likes

Used to smoke heaters for years – mostly out of stress. But I quit cold turkey, and haven’t looked back. Glad I stopped.

4 Likes

Just look for whatever joy you can in the moment you’re in.

:blush:

3 Likes

@LevelJ1 - No, pot does not give me psychosis. It does to some people though.

5 Likes

Ah thats good it can help some people with anxiety and stuff

2 Likes