How is everyone coping with Lockdown

IM at london Uk
How is everyone coping with the lockdown not being able to leave the house?

2 Likes

Just fine. I don’t leave the house anyway :green_apple::green_apple::green_apple:

3 Likes

(This applies to me.)

11 Likes

My life is pretty much the same except when I take drum lessons. It is not the same as seeing somebody in person. I take lessons over the phone.

1 Like

lock down hasn’t changed anything for me. I normally am isolated so I am used to it.

2 Likes

Watching a lot of movies and TV shows …
Drink a drink of vodka…
I’m ok :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m sick of it. I miss being able to walk around my city without worrying about the virus.

I miss my library and favorite bookstore being open, too.

I’ve just been buying a lot of books and movies online. I’m reading a lot more these days.

4 Likes

It is quite boring. My partner and i have pretty well much done everything, so we’re just repeating the same activities over and over. Good news is there hasn’t been any new cases in Queensland, so in a few weeks we might be able to relax some of the rules.

2 Likes

Australia has peaked and leveled off in cases, it seems.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/australia/

1 Like

Same as usual with us. Reading a lot of books, online classes and shopping. Just Chilling.

3 Likes

I’m worried about getting the virus, but I’m hoping I’m immune…I heard smokers might have a better chance…finally something good about smoking…

I worry about my dad though. He’s not coping well with the lockdown. I, on the other hand, enjoy this. Less traffic. I’ve been social distancing for 9 years. I like it.

2 Likes

Haven’t been to my volunteer job for like two months. Miss that but been busy exercising and trying to keep busy. Really it hasn’t affected me much at all and I’m actually jogging around the block which I never did before

4 Likes

There is much more pedestrian traffic in the evening here. I guess the locals go for a stroll more often. I miss the usual broadcasting of live sports and musicevents. Anyway we watch recorded concerts from YouTube.

3 Likes

Its not really affected me other then I can’t go to shops. I’m mostly at home anyway through the day. Its made going to shop for necessities a little scary and I think people are stupid for not trying to give each other more space at the markets.

Its getting worse…my mood is bad :pensive:

1 Like

I’m getting depressed about it, too. It’s sad that I’m getting extreme pleasure out of going to the pharmacy and doctors. :grimacing:

1 Like

That’s pretty much the way I live anyway, so it’s not hard for me. Sometimes I do feel like going for a walk, just because somebody said I can’t.

im starting to run out of steam and hit a wall. getting sick of being online, no sports on tv to change it up. can’t stand watching covid news coverage. just been sitting here in my place.

i think im going to start working out again on monday, to get this pent up energy out. im ready to start living again.

also haven’t been able to go on any trips which were my saving the last few years. i would take a trip every 3-5 months. the good news is, my desire to go places is less, so even when this is over i probably won’t be taking any trips but will be looking for work instead.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.