How hard is it to live a simple life with sz?

Do you live a simple life or complex one and how do you feel about it. Do you wish to live a simple life like me.do you drive ?

3 Likes

Complex delusions here. My doctor said my paranoia is a sign of intelligence but the complex delusions vs simple delusions things is really not an intelligence thing. Other than that, I sit around doing nothing all day. I should be studying khan academy.

2 Likes

I live a simple life and I feel good about it.

3 Likes

A simple life. I do what I have to do and that’s it. I do not seek any adventures nor anything out of my routine, else I would get stressed out.

2 Likes

I have my driving license but never drive.

2 Likes

I don’t do anything adventurous. The most adventure I get is a walk.

In terms of simple life, I’m a student, and I was waiter for a bit. My symptoms hopefully won’t stop me having a more fulfilling life. I hope.

4 Likes

I’m a minimalist.

4 Likes

Pretty simple. I share a small apartment with one other person. Work as a janitor part time. Own a car. Manage my own money. Things constantly come up though. SSDI reviews, dealing with multiple doctors, dealing with the DMV sometimes. I deal with it. I’m not in debt so that’s always nice (and unusual). I live pretty normally. Right now the most important thing is getting the COVID vaccine. But I have an endless parade of miscellaneous crap that comes up… I need to take my car into my mechanic, I’ve needed new shoes for a month now. School starts April 5th. My apartment manager sent important paperwork to fill out. I’ve been meaning to write my step-dad back a letter and call my step-mom and sister. Crap just constantly comes up and I’m a terrible procrastinator.

And I try to fit some entertainment in there somewhere.

But my finances are actually quite simple. I have auto pay for internet and phone. PG&E I pay online.

Yeah, my life ain’t actually that complicated. Stuff just comes up that is annoying or time consuming. But the upside is that I take care of all my business That comes up but I have a lot of freedom and spare time.

4 Likes

Living a simple life with schizophrenia is quite difficult at the beginning of the diagnosis. The anti-psychotic medication impedes the voices but also daily functions an ordinary person would consider normal.

3 Likes

I live a pretty simple life. Schizophrenia has forced me into that. My life used to be really complex anyway.

5 Likes

I have to live a simple empty life.
A more complicated life full of drama would break me mentally in a flash.

Yeah this illness has made me this way.

3 Likes

I live a very simple life that I love with sza. I wake in the late morning every day. Make coffee. Maybe have breakfast. Say my prayers. Make important various business phone calls. Eat lunch. Go to various appointments on phone, videoconference or in person. Eat dinner. Read. Spend time on Sz.com If needed, rest and meditate off migraines. Pray some more. Practice yoga. Practice piano. Retire to bed around 11 or 12 pm.

5 Likes

I live a simple life in a complex situation.

1 Like

We are trying to be minimalist in our house in every way. Covid lockdowns etc helped with that. The simpler my life is and the less to do, then the more stable I am. It’s busy enough being a mom with kids of any age etc. There are things I would like to do but it’s too much. Already have to do too much activity. My goal is to be a minimalist and enjoy simple things and have a simple life in every way. It’s a tough journey to figure that out

1 Like

i have a simple life these days… i don’t drive anymore cause i’m not allowed to drive anymore… some times i miss driving the trucks that i used to do but mostly i’m ok with not being allowed to drive anymore.

3 Likes

Simple life, complex mind.

3 Likes

Simple life is my goal.

2 Likes

It would be impossible to live anything but a simple life.

1 Like

I live a simple life.

I have my license for automatic car only but I can’t drive to many places and avoid driving to new places or lots of traffic etc
I keep it simple Wynyard driving too.

1 Like

I don’t know how simple my life is, but I’m enjoying it for the most part.

2 Likes