How do you feel while physcotic?

When I was unwell last year I felt in agony I a torture table and traumatised and tormented. I think at the start I was euphoric but then it turned into what I said before and beyond.

What about you?

(excuse the spelling)

3 Likes

Princess what are u upto.??? How long will u stay in the hospital…

In bed going to go to sleep. I m not sure when I’ll get out. I have to see a judge on Wednesday for a compulsory order :fearful:

1 Like

Are u on home now…!!!

No I’m still in hospital

1 Like

Are u on olanazapine princess …???

Yes far 15151515

1 Like

Whats ur dose …!!!

Not sure as it was injection

1 Like

It is going to be 11 right …

I just feel confused a lot of the time like I am being spoken to and they won’t :sushing_face: .
Not sure which thoughts are really mine… difficult to differentiate.
Buzzing feeling in my brain like lots of electricity is flowing through it.

2 Likes

What will the judge do?

I tend to fluctuate between being extremely excited or extremely terrified depending on what’s going on.

1 Like

Make an order for me to be sectioned up to 6 months. But I’m telling him/her about what’s going on and I demand justice

1 Like

I feel empowedered. I feel almost god like. I also get not so much a headache but pulses thru my head like a zap feeling. It’s the most awefully best terrible bad feeling. Only way to say it, it’s scary

2 Likes

Yes I agree I get this funny sensation running through my brain too.

I get the brain buzz, too, and a continuous adrenaline feed from fear and excitement fluctuations. Even tho the religious delusions wanted me to kill myself, it was “okay” cuz it was in a religious ecstasy where the Dalai Lama was telling me I’d be reincarnated. Then it ended and depression, post-psychosis letdown set in. I almost want to “go off my chow” (meds) just to feel that epinephrine feed again…it was better than the depression even during the fearful moments.

1 Like

I get the buzz in my head, fear, euphoria like many said here.

2 Likes

Fear. I feel fear.

3 Likes

Brain fog… and also thinking im in a tv show or a movie