How do you feel when you wake up in the morning?

I wake up confused and negative. I always have to talk to myself to change my attitude. I wish I could wake up happy.

5 Likes

im sorry to hear that

I wake up restless, eager to move,get out the house for a walk to wake up properly

1 Like

Most days, I wish my baby had slept in a bit more…

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve lost my mind. Pretty much like you, confused and negative.

1 Like

I feel completely lost and unconscious when I wake up. I stay vaping nicotine in my bed for at least an hour to be able to wakeup and come back to reality.

1 Like

I’m almost always tired and feeling blah

1 Like

Like I want to sleep more. Not get up. When I’m really depressed I wish I never woke up at all. It’s rare that I’m eager to get up.

1 Like

I feel the same way.

on 15mg abilify and 10 mg , I used to feel like dizzy and hungover wen I wake up. it was horrible, it remained with me for a lot of the day

Sheer dread. Disappointment that I’m still alive.

Most of the time i wake up feeling alright. I do take an antidepressant though, which has been working quite well for me. Sorry to hear so many people on here have negative experiences when waking.

Usually pretty good. I don’t want to wake up but I do because I am not tired.

I may be a little sluggish but get up with or before alarm. That is set for 4:45am. Some days I turn off the alarm if up before but most days that is the start. Get some caffeine. Eat some cereal. Watch some tv whilst walking. I try to do 11,.500 steps before a jog around the block later so that takes like 2 hours. Good way to watch tv.

Any exercise you can do is worth it.

2 Likes

Hungry… Gotta have my Cheerio’s in the morning.
But seriously, I would say I feel neutral. I don’t feel particularly bad or particularly good. I wake up a lot of days seeing things clearer. Sometimes that’s good, sometimes it’s bad.

If I wake too early or haven’t slept all night, I feel like ■■■■. But if I get good sleep, I feel wonderful.

Also I get a headach when I sleep too much.

i feel pretty good in the morning. the only thing that troubles is me, is i get up too early. and then have to wait until 11am to noon to get my day started. i usually sleep well but don’t like mornings, would sleep longer if i could.

I wake up terrified and lost. I suffer from night terrors.

2 Likes

Like a million ducks. Green and noisy.

I feel anxious, usual thing for me — takes me about 1.5 hours for me to re Cooperate then I have my tea n coffee and start my day