How do you feel when you wake up in the morning?

I’m finding that I am quite hostile when I first wake up.

1 Like

Give it time, before you know it they’ll be all grown up and out the house lol

2 Likes

I dream a lot so I always wake up happy with bizarre thoughts of my dreams and comfort but within 30 minutes the intrusive thoughts start so I take pills, smoke a cigarette, have coffee, curse.

2 Likes

Most often I sleep wake up, lie in bed, fall back to sleep, wake up, don’t want to get out of bed…take off the covers, slightly get out of the bed, get cold, flop back into bed, then stay awake for a while, getting ready to get out of bed…then get out of bed.

2 Likes

I’m with you chordy. Honestly it depends on whether or not I hear the voices within the first five minutes of waking up. If they are silent, I get by okay and get a good start going, but sometimes they start in on me the second I wake up and that always makes for a rough start to my day.

1 Like

I wake up a bit dazed and groggy. Then things even out after I eat and drink my coffee.

1 Like

Groggy and irritable until I have my coffee and a cig

1 Like

I have night terrors a lot too, they wake the whole house up

I feel bad in the morning these days… Really tired and stressed. I don’t sleep enough. I haven’t fixed hours for lunch and diner. The quarantine is hard to live and maybe traumatic too.
I don’t practice sport enough too. I don’t walk. I hope a better futur for everyone.

Groggy and I feel like I want to sleep longer even after 12 hours of sleep. But then I start to wake up and I feel antsy and anxious

I sit bolt upright and say, “This again?”

4 Likes

Me to first thing I think iam going to hell

I wake up filled with intense anxiety everyday that is hard to get out of sometimes.

Like I should have slept about 3 hours longer.

1 Like

I wake up every morning with a bunch of weird people around my bed looking down at me. I open my eyes slowly and say, “My goodness, I’m back in Kansas, schizophrenia was all a dream.”

4 Likes

I require 10 hours of sleep. If i sleep late at night then it’s difficult to wake up early in the morning. My delusions are reduced significantly and life is easy now.

2 Likes

I wish I could sleep in, but my insomnia makes me wake up really early, even if I go to bed late. Glad to hear things are going well for you.

1 Like

If I get good sleep, I feel great. If I was up all night, I feel lousy.

Duration of sleep also depends on meds. When I was on Ablify 15 mg i sleep less and wake up early but now on Amulspride 100 it is better.

1 Like

I feel like I’m in the Ground Hog Day movie with Bill Murray and I’m the ground hog wanting to hibernate until there is a vaccine.