How do you explain voices

what are they all about

1 Like

They are synapses misfiring in our brains.

1 Like

Unbalanced dopamine, epinephrine & nor epinephrine neural transmitter level in our brain.

1 Like

You really think so? If I had to put a noise to synapses misfiring I’d imagine random noises or muffling. Not intelligible conversation. I guess I’m not completely sold is what I’m saying.

1 Like

You ever notice that they can tell what you’re thinking but they never know what time it is? Even if youre looking at the clock?

2 Likes

Scientific explanation? Auditory stuff is our brain misfiring and interpreting sound stimuli when there is none. My voices though are mostly “telepathic” meaning they are like thoughts that aren’t mine and that’s supposed to come from the brain not being able to recognize its own thoughts so they feel alien and “other.”

My personal explanation is that I happen to be a channel and can communicate with entities on the nonphysical plane.

3 Likes

I think they are real spirits, beings, demons, aliens, the government, secret societies, technology, etc. They may be my own mind playing a trick on me. Whatever they are, I believe that they are a separate intelligent entity that is different from my own consciousness that are aware of my thoughts and are reacting to them.

2 Likes

I think it’s like you’re dreaming only you’re awake

5 Likes

I think voices are from a really exaggerated imagination

2 Likes

They are either our sz brains tricking us, or, they are entities from another dimension interacting with us. One or the other, I am not sure which.

2 Likes

Voices are our attitudes, behaviours, past experiences, points of view in life and memories. But really it’s the synaptics in our brain that are firing due to an imbalance of dopamine and neuro transmitters levels.

It’s an oversimplification to say that it is all due to a ‘neurotransmitter imbalance’ (sounds similar to the ancient/medieval humorism…). Schizophrenia’s real pathophysiology is still unknown even if there are hints that it is a brain disorder rather than a ‘mental’ illness.

1 Like

I think voices are actually external sound,
Now in the moment, but your mind isn’t processing it as.
Basically your hearing the wind,
And I’m talking about what you would deem as internal stimuli, delusions or whatever etc.
Both the positive and negative thought of this.

1 Like

The short of it is something like this: your five senses are absorbing as much information about your environment as they are designed to do. Your brain, autonomic, limbic and central nervous systems are interpreting all this incoming stream of stimuli. Chemical signals released in your brain can misfire when you have a mental illness which can subsequently be interpreted by sufferers as ‘voices’, delusions and a bunch of other stuff . If it exists in the animal kingdom, injury or death would be inevitable.

Daydreaming is what ya mean, right?

Daydreaming usually means losing your thoughts in some idea while you’re awake. I mean it more like your stuck in a dream world while your eyes are open and you’re awake. Like the dream people have followed you into reality. Like nightmare on elm street

2 Likes

You just have to say what everybody else says that the voices are all about. In other words, you have a choice of the various explanations given today. Conform in this manner, and you will not be opposed.

Today, one thing is unfortunately still holding strong.
“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” - Arthur Schopenhauer

Those whom are no longer thinking in this way, will remain open minded. But open mindedness is currently being opposed by the majority of the people of today’s world. Thus if you discover the true cause of the “VOICES”, then you are in for one big nightmare if you mention your discovery to the world.

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” - Arthur Schopenhauer

Stage 3, concerning “VOICES”, is a long long long long way away from today.