How do u quote stuff people say when u reply?

I cant figure it out…

On android you select the text and press quote

6 Likes

THANK YOU! 15151515

4 Likes

Looks like you got it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep :grin: :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

If you want to quote their whole post or even just a few sentences then highlight it. Then a little thing that says “quote” appears and you click on that. When you do that it will automatically start a new reply and then quote will appear and you can then write under it. It will also work if you start a reply first and then highlight the part that you want quoted in someone post. Either way, the quote will appear.

1 Like

I can’t do it on my Samsung. How is it done?

I am trying to quote. I can’t highlight more than one word @mangojuice @irrelevant @77nick77 please help.

You have to move the blue markers over the other words

2 Likes

Keep trying. Are you using a mouse or the keypad to highlight? If you’re using a keypad, like on a laptop then go to the first word while pressing down on the keypad and steadily move your finger to the right or left while keeping pressure. Just keep trying.

2 Likes

When I try to move the blue highlighting over the words with my finger, the whole screen moves but the blue highlighting doesnt move. Whassup?

OK! THANKS @77nick77!

1 Like

Hmmm idk sounds like a phone thing. Might wanna make sure ur fully zoomed out before u try to highlight. That might help.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.