How do I lose 20 pounds in 1 month?

I tried the Keto diet, but shoud do low calorie.

1 Like

That sounds a lot to lose in a month.

Yeah, I agree, that sounds like a lot to lose in a month if you want to do it in a healthy way. And I doubt diet alone will safely get you there. If you mix some major exercise in maybe you might get half that…

1 Like

What’s the rush? Why a month?

Safe weight loss that will last is about a pound off per week.

That’s losing almost a pound a day. Unless you’re getting ready for an athletic event that has a weigh in I wouldn’t do it. If you’re dieting for health have just a moderate calorie deficit, because if you have too large a calorie deficit your body slows your metabolism. A lot of what you lose at first could be water weight. I’ve always wondered how much of a pound of body fat is water. They say a pound of body fat is made up of 3,500 calories. If you wanted to lose a pound of body fat in a month you would need a daily calorie deficit over 2,000 calories. I’m sure that could get dreary after a while. I think you should go for long term weight losses with a more modest daily calorie deficit.

2 Likes

I went off Keto and gained some weight.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.