How do i attract crows

Plant a field of corn and the crows will come. I eat crow on a daily basis.

1 Like

My friend Walta used to throw whole peanuts in the shell to crows, who really liked the offering,

J.

2 Likes

The crows come every year to eat my mulberries.

3 Likes

dailyā€¦ someone is making you eat crowā€¦ I donā€™t think its safe to each much if any of thatā€¦ lol

that is an awesome ideaā€¦ peanuts wholeā€¦

@Ridgerunner they are weary of windchimes and reflective things that move with the wind throwing light aroundā€¦ maybe decorate your berry plantsā€¦ a rubber rattle snake may do the job and keep most everything else away tooā€¦

1 Like

Mulberries are delicious, our friend had a mulberry tree down in Stockton, CA, we made a pie from it. You can use it to dye clothes a real pretty purple.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know much about feeding birds. I remember that someone left out a box of donuts. Birds were flocked around it. Also did you want to attract crows or no?

1 Like

yea corvids were the goalā€¦ but was happy with all the birdsā€¦

How to Attract Crows.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a popular Reddit story about an 8-year-old girl who regularly feeds crows and receives little gifts in return: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/6glzyx/til_eightyearold_gabi_mann_of_seattle_washington/

1 Like

Poor old dog outnumbered by the crows who are mesmerized by the dogā€™s tail :joy:

1 Like

Cologne, a nice haircut, freshly shined shoes, a nice shirt and some Dockers.

Strange coincidence that a topic on crows come up on this forum, since Iā€™ve been reading about them a bit recently. Theyā€™re supposed to be one of the most intelligent birds, only behind the closely related ravens. As for how to attract them, Iā€™m uncertain, apparently they tend to like collecting shiny objects though. I wish I could befriend a murder of crows, but I donā€™t see them very often in NC. I donā€™t think farmers like them very much so are probably killed quite often.

Just tonight I was reading about a ā€œcelebrity crowā€ from Vancouver!

Dressing like lady gaga might help! You might also attract other unwanted animals too though! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol I donā€™t think anyone including the crows would appreciate me in the meat dress and fish net stockingsā€¦ now bearsā€¦ I bet they would love itā€¦meat dressed in meatā€¦ id be like the human version of turduckenā€¦but it would be beefman orā€¦hueefā€¦lol ill work on a better name laterā€¦

2 Likes

Omg! The Crow Wonā€™t Go one is hilarious. Not the brightest little Crow fledgling, but super cute!
Thanks for sharing! Crows and Ravens, Ravens particularly, arenā€™t favorite birds. And I love birds generallyā€¦

1 Like

I seen a crow run off with a french fry today

2 Likes

lol they are sneakyā€¦ not half as annoying as seagulls thoughā€¦ they will dam near take food out of your mouth and laugh about itā€¦