How did you find this site?

I think it was about 3 years ago i was going through a bad patch and straight up googled " schizophrenic forum" to chat to other people. I then got paranoid and ananomized my account like 5 times lol.

Atleast i think thats how i found it!

What about you?

5 Likes

Like you, I was going through a bad patch and googles “Schizophrenia forum”. I took a look at the top 5 results and decided to give this one a go.

3 Likes

Me too but it was in summer 2012. I came on and told them I was reincarnated Jesus and then they moved my thread to unusual beliefs so I left. Came back when I was struggling a lot that next winter but just read. Too paranoid to post much. Came back in 2014 November I was invited to the new forum actually. Couldn’t believe I was invited. So used to being dejected. So I came back even if I took a year or 2 off from the board at one point while trying to figure out up from down in life. Now I’ve been here a lot since.

5 Likes

Hahah thats a funny one man

1 Like

Didnt u pretend to be black lol?

I was also having a rough patch, and googled “schizophrenia help” at like three in the morning when I couldn’t sleep. It was amazing.

4 Likes

Not on this ever man. Back in high school on espn.com/forums. Back when they existed.

And then talking to people on aim and stuff. It was messed up. I took my fantasy world seriously it messed me up mentally. And got bullied a lot for it probably.

1 Like

I was looking on the internet to find out more about schizophrenia and also to find some support.

I googled something like, mentally ill support forum. I can’t remember exactly but it is roughly how I discovered this forum.

2 Likes

Is there any way for me to find out what date I joined? I came here after searching for schizophrenia forums on Google last November I think, and I’ve been here ever since because a lot of users experience what I experience which helps me stay grounded.

I swear I came here like six months before that to ask others how long injected Invega stays in your system. That was back when I was having the intrusive thoughts.

1 Like

The Almighty Google.

1 Like

For me I was googling advice on a medication, and one of the threads came up. I started coming on here often when I realized this place can be pretty interesting sometimes.

1 Like

I googled schizophrenia support group online.

1 Like

I googled schizophrenia forum
It helped me alot with hallucinations and delusions alot very alot
:cry::cry::cry:
Too many times i posted alot of them and get relief

1 Like

It’s on your profile. Joined Aug 6, '18

1 Like

I just googled schizophrenia. Can’t say I knew what a forum was. But Google is your friend. So wish I would have bought stock in it in the 90s.

1 Like

@shutterbug found the site via an astalavista search in 1998

1 Like

I was diagnosed with schizoaffective for the first time and I went online and searched for sza support and found this site.

I am referring to the old site.

1 Like

I Googled schizophrenia or something, went down various rabbit holes and ended up here.

1 Like

I looked up mini psychotic episodes and found a whole forum devoted to psychosis, this was in the late summer when I had it pretty bad. But I was too paranoid to log in so I just came here and read the threads

I googled an oddly specific symptom and the only result that popped up was this site,

Someone experiencing the same exact thing.

3 Likes