How are you dealing with the corona virus

It hasn’t effected me too much. I still drive around and get cigarettes. I have to do drum lesson on the phone, so that is a little bit of a bummer. There is less traffic on the road so that is good. I still get to go on the internet as well, so that is good. How is the virus effecting you?

1 Like

Wear a mask thing and gloves when going out but usually stay inside, watch TV and go on the internet

1 Like

I’m scared to get it so I’m really anxious. I’m not going to the gym anymore so that’s not good. But my husband and I disinfect everything we bring in the house so we’re doing the best we can.

2 Likes

Hide out. 1515151515

Well let’s see. I’m very anxious all the time, even when I’m just sitting at home doing nothing. It’s like it’s coming to get me. I don’t know why. When I have to go out to the store I nearly panic. Dealing with my daughter in all this mess is giving me a stroke I swear. I’m not going through a meds change but my pdoc is increasing one of my meds so that’s been something to deal with too. I don’t know, I’m not handling it very well I guess on one hand but as good as can be expected I guess. I just keep trying to remember it’s the whole world that’s dealing with this trauma right now. We all need to be as strong as we can be for each other.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.