Home music production thread 2

I saw the old thread got closed so making a new one

@labratmat @lekkerhondje @zwolfgang @Andrey @magz

2 Likes

Finished this track last night

7 Likes

Anybody been making music lately? Would love to hear some of your guys songs

2 Likes

Not for awhile. I want to improve my piano skills before embarking on any tunes.

In comaprison to my digital piano, I am not too keen on my midi keyboard on the whole. It just doesn’t feel like playing a piano.

I am going to leave it awhile until i am better.

2 Likes

Hey @dreamer54 ! How are your beats coming along? I’d love to hear some of your tunes.

2 Likes

I stopped doing them :frowning: I don´t have motivation

3 Likes

That sucks man. @dreamer54

I had trouble mastering the DAW which put me off too.

Hope you find some motivation soon!

I have kept my motivation up with the piano though. Daily practice of at least an hour.

3 Likes

I haven’t been making something in a while. I’m more into 3d modelling at the moment… maybe the drive for music will come back eventually.

Track sounds good btw @ThePoet !

2 Likes

What are you playing with the piano nowadays?

2 Likes

Pop tunes. On the app, I am at intermediate level 2, but that is not saying much. One month left of simplypiano, and then I switch to Skoove, I think.

I played ‘Sole mio’ the other day too and got it after 30 minutes or so.

I enjoy it. I am not going to overdo it though as I don’t want to burn myself out.

2 Likes

thanks so much dude! :slight_smile: appreciate it .

hope to hear some more music from ya!

an hour is solid man! youll be a virtuoso in no time!

1 Like

Hey follow producers! Just dropped this song!

could use some feedback as i could still make some changes… what do you think?

3 Likes

I could possibly lend you some very basic assistance with the DAW stuff if you like?

What issues were you having?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that.i hope you get motivation again.

1 Like

It’s good but I prefer hearing you sing :smiling_face::notes: because you’re singing voice is beautiful

1 Like

Absolutely love it mate!

1 Like

Cool tune! Would you call that Dubstep? (I feel and sound really old just typing those words :smiley: )

I like it, but couldn’t dance to it TBH. :man_dancing:

2 Likes

I have a question for you. Perhaps someone will know. @ThePoet @StarCrazy @dreamer54

If my midi player has one midi output, how do i connect it to my laptop and tablet at the same time?

Do you have to get a midi splitter? does it exist?

Like this:
Midiplus MIDI 2x2 USB MIDI interface,Black : Amazon.co.uk: Musical Instruments & DJ

Would this work?

I think i would have to buy the midi interface and connect the keybaord to interface and then have to buy midi pin to usb cables (x 2), is this right?

2 Likes

thanks! i actually was going to sing on this one but i didnt end up doing it… i have this program thats like a singing robot and i wrote a song to it but the robot voice was kinda bad so i took it out last minute. maybe ill add vocals in the future…i appreciate your feedback!! :slight_smile:

1 Like