Home music production thread 2

thanks jimbob!! you da man!!

1 Like

@labratmat yes its dubstep!

i dont know anything about cables really. i would imagine youd need some sort of splitter

1 Like

No ideaā€¦ you can go to a music store, or ask thomann.de i think they may be able to know

1 Like

What type of problem?

If you still have software/ hardware issues (like you had before) you could ask thomannā€¦

1 Like

just simple things really.

Simple copy and paste just wouldnā€™t function like it was supposed to. The commands simply didnā€™t work for some reason.

It really annoyed me. What should be so easy turned problematic. I just get fed up trying to achieve the simple and it not working.

Fl has had an update since I last used it, so perhaps it will work now.

It can wait. No hurry for me. Iā€™ll just steadily improve on the piano in the meantime.

2 Likes

Ableton never had any of these issues for me. You can try for 3 months I think

1 Like

hey man everything happens for a reasonā€¦ maybe your supposed to focus on piano rn :slight_smile:
i think we found out that it was due to your windows version right? still didnt get a fix for that?

1 Like

Yeah, I think so. Fl has an update that i downloaded, but havenā€™t tried to use yet. Maybe it will work now.

Enjoying my piano though, so no worries on that front. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

for any of you guys looking for music visualizers i foudn an amazing free site

1 Like

Listen to they calll him wonderfull.mp3 by Ricky rice on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/WXLif beat i made ps not my real name

2 Likes

wow dude i love the sample! great work.
good work on the percussion too. its got a vibe

1 Like

2 Likes

i made a visualizer for my song

I dont understand. Why do you want it sent to two inputs?
Surely you are only recording into one thing?

2 Likes

I play the learning piano app and read it off the tablet. I record and change instruments with the laptop.

Such is the postioning of my set up the piano only has room for a tablet, I canā€™t fit a laptop anywhere near enough to play the piano app on the laptop alone.

I have my piano, paino seat and a crappy stand on the piano to hold the tablet. It doesnā€™t hold a laptop, if you see what I mean?

hey @Heigen5 this is the producers thread.

Feel free to share your stuff here!

i posted a song yesterday

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.