His mind was all sex and punishment

I was disappointed in my first pdoc. I was 20 and a virgin. Our minds were not in the same place.

1 Like

Have you ever had a pdoc you weren’t disappointed in?

2 Likes

Yes, but I became disappointed in him after he felt my breast.

oh that doesn’t sound professional… he shouldn’t be touching you really…

His excuse was that it was an exam but that’s not for a pdoc to do.

1 Like

I fancied my first pdoc tehee. Awful times.

1 Like

yea not at all… gp doc, ok but still there are limits then.

What was the exam for?

I was in the state hospital. He just took me to a room and felt of me. I don’t know why - looking for lumps, maybe. There is seduction to some doctoring.

Being taken advantage of when naive is horrible when looking back in hindsight especially if the person is a prick in other ways

2 Likes

That’s completely inappropriate. I think you were abused by a professional who knew he could get away with it. I’m so sorry that happened to you

1 Like

when i joined the military there was a doctor and he made me take of my undies and felt between my legs… i thought it was normal at that time but now i think it wasn’t so normal.

1 Like

I had a professional touch my arm really nicely once. It made me uncomfortable. Not sure if he did it on purpose or not. He was putting on the blood pressure thing.

1 Like

oh yea… such small things even can make you feel uncomfortable indeed… it’s weird that he did that =/

I don’t know what that was Tbh…

1 Like

There was a gp that touched me inappropriately… under the guise of it just being an “exam” . I never went to him again. I felt so weird after and I just never went back.

2 Likes

@PinCushion, what do you mean by his mind was punishment?

1 Like

I could see the look on his face when he got an erection or when I made a face at him because I didn’t like him. He looked like someone hit him on the top of his head.

1 Like

Do you think men in general are more horny than women?

in the majority prob yes i think… but there also are women who are horny a lot huh…

1 Like