Hi i am miserable today and how are you?

Barbie, thanks. much appreciated. love to you too. judy

I am so sorry for you jayster. feel better soon. judy

Jayster,

I am so sorry to hear about your back. I hope you get on the mend soon. I know it hurts like hell, but I hope you arenā€™t blinded by the pain and you have some friends and family looking in on you so you can take it easy and heal.

Iā€™m rooting for you.

im sorry you have a bad day, I get them too. So dont worry, you arenā€™t alone.

also miserable, my snake died and i have a sore throat i am worried about

i am worried about everything just now actually, my house, college, health

i woke up and there was big green block capitals words in my eyes and idk where they came from and its really annoying because idk what they said :frowning: it was too quick

If I leave it alone, this fracture will heal completely in maybe twelve weeks.

We have no idea why the bone broke. The next thing is to get a bone density scan. Actually, the hospital called today to schedule one, but I was out.

Jayster

Well, take care of yourself Jayster.

hope ur not in too much pain jayster. xxx

Iā€™m sorry to hear about your snake. I know you took good care of him. I know it feels like everything is piling up. Itā€™s hard to sort it and knock it down to something manageable. But weā€™re to help.

If you need someone closer, do you have family near by who can lend a hand if that list feels too big?

I donā€™t want to have even a wiff of smoke on me when I see the surgeon because he may not wan to operate if he thinks Iā€™m a smoker. Just now, I showered and put on clean clothes, Actually, I showered about 90 minutes ago and since then I have not smoked. I do have a 21 mg. patch on and I already sucked one lozenge. My hair is still not quite dry, however.

JayBug

I took a Xanax for sleep. As expected, it knocked me out for six hours, and I awoke with a jolt!

Now, waiting for the time with the surgeon.

Jayster

Hi Jayster. Good to see you online. Hope all goes well with the surgeon.

1 Like

Best wishes, Jayster! I hope you get back to health and happiness quickly.

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

Jayster,

Good luck and I hope your back gets better soon. Iā€™m glad you get to start this path to healing.

1 Like

I am feeling good, today has been a concert day and I have watched Amyā€™s, Clublandā€™s and AC/DCā€™s concerts.

im not feeling great. i have problems with my downstairs neighbors. there is barely any sound insulation between the floors. every sound they make drives my stress way up and i get angry. my only solution is constantly getting out of the apartment to go on long walks with my radio. i have lived this way for years. why does noise sigh. idk.

i had a dream about weed.

i hate complaining. i just drank some tea and feel the caffeine helping. the only thing that helps is smoking, but im trying to use smokeless to save my lungs. grr its a battle

sorry ur feeling bad ocean. hope u feel better soon xxx

i hope you feel better ASAP. i hate seeing others sufferā€¦

Me too. Itā€™s snowy and slushy and the store isnā€™t open that I wanted to visit.

hello there hope you feel better soonxxxx