Hi friends ...who are on lithium...?

@Anna1
If u have side effect from lithium …why dont u try lithium oratate…its available in e commerce sites…

1 Like

Far, thank you about thinking of me, but I am not sure anymore its my med… I was very weak physically on it, more paranoid too. MY biggest problem is my anxiety and my paranoia, ill talk to the doc about it. I just went out for 5 minutes but I am a wreck now (maybe the withdrawal from the lithium still). I was shaky, weak in my legs and hands, all stiffed etc etc but at least I went out… But I am afraid its beyond the human my condition now, it sucks…

2 Likes

Pray to god anna … u will be normal soon… talk to ur doc… and Show this videos to ur doctor …otherwise they wont know it… its a supplement…

2 Likes

The lithium orotate you are talking about is really cheap.

1 Like

Yes it can be taken as supplement…!!! Its cheap…!!!

2 Likes

Please don’t take lithium in any form without talking to your doctor everybody. :stop_sign:

7 Likes

You need regular blood tests while on lithium. Taking it as a supplement without doctors following you seems really dangerous.

3 Likes

Too much lithium is toxic. Too little lithìum won’t be effective. Best to let a doctor determine the dose.

Lithium being a naturally occurring mineral, it is in some well and tap water but the concentration is very low.

1 Like

Yes consult ur doc first then decide … show this video to ur respective docs… good bless u…

1 Like

This is not lithium carbonate its lithium orotate…???

1 Like

It’s still lithium and potentially dangerous.

2 Likes

Guys this thread is specially for lithium carbonate user… i know lithium orotate cannot replace lithium carbonate … but it worth a shot… show this videos to ur doctor and get it recomended…

FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT ON LITHIUM TRY TO SEE THE VIDEO FROM START TO END… U WILL KNOW THEN… TAKE CARE BEAUTIFUL SOUL…

1 Like

Its supplement like sarcosine no potential danger… look at the video from beggining to end carefully…

1 Like

That’s very dangerous advice. Stop pretending you’re a doctor.

4 Likes

According to webmd

But not enough is known about the safety of lithium orotate. Avoid using lithium orotate until more is known.

2 Likes

Haha i told everyone here to show this video to ur respective pdoc then get it recommended… it has low side effect profile as compared to lithium carbonate…

I know i am not a doctor everhopeful…

1 Like

@SzAdmin what do u think…???

2 Likes

@Simonw are u on lithium orotate…!!!

I believe that the guy in the videos be is a relationship counselor not a doctor or even better a neuropharmacologist. So I would not trust him

4 Likes

Most mainstream psychiatrists wouldn’t recommend that their patients go on lithium orotate.
It too can become toxic.

Don’t take any supplement without consulting your doctor first.

4 Likes