Hey yo sz people

hmmmm salright

I’ll let it play… lots of flat tones cacophonic ■■■■… but that’s not always bad…

I like some real cacophonic ■■■■ actually… we’ll see if this grows on me…

she has a lot of similarities with regina spektor from what I’m hearing

We’re Done Here

There is a group re making Morrowind using the skyrim engine so all the love of Morrorwind in a newer game engine,
I do think skyrim is what you make of it are a huge range of mods now you can make it look play how you want hell you can turn the land into a sandy topical type place! complete overhuls etc

1 Like

you said it… not me…

St. Vincent is Pretty Cool Yo … ,

Thaz All e(Y)e e(Y)e e(Y)e Sayin Yo … ,

WE . ARE . DONE . HERE . … ,

Kinda As if You Lose Your Favorite Pup Friend , As If Tha Creator of Thee Expanding Universe Picked Her/him Up and Said to You Before He/She Gently Leaves … ,

" We are done here " - Who Who Who (???) ,

THA CREATOR OF THEE EXPANDING UNIVERSE (!!!)

Skywind and Skyblivion… yeah

morroblivion got a cease and desist… what sucks though it the total conversion were killed off with the release of oblivion… can’t even make you’re own landscape without making a portal or menu to teleport the character away from the main game…

c’mon video game industry… quit being proprietary money grubbing ■■■■ and release some good open world engines… unreal is totally linear and is all prescripted… such a bitch to put together…

like if TES5 construction set was allowed to make its own master files and BSAs… that would give so many people the power to do some really cool stuff…

of course though… it’s all about protecting profit streams…

Still listening m8…

I’m sorry to see you have forsaken me lord :smile:

Yeah No Doubt “brah” … ,

Please ,

Please Enjoi …

1 Like

@ATARI

I’m digging this vincent lady… thanks man… no sure how my feelings will settle on it… but it is definitely good…

I can finally play games for 4 hours!

1 Like

its a good feeling right man?

I definitely had to take a break… but it wasn’t because of the illness… it was just more healthy to quit smashing summoned skeletons…

Yeah She’s One of Thee Best … ,

CRYSTAL CASTLES Is One of Tha , How Can e(Y)e Saye , Hmm , How Can e(Y)e Saye , One of Tha Neato-ist Naturalistic Bands e(Y)e Have Seen … ,

Remyndes Me Sometimes of ANIMAL COLLECTIVE … ,

Pretty Cool Shazzle …

1 Like

they were definitely doing there own thing… and found a home among the others of that time frame… pretty cool…

I need to see what st vicent is saying and what her perspective is like… the sound is pretty good…

m(Y)ght compliment this :smile: ( a recent favorite)

Julian Casablancas Mite Have Tha Easiest Name Ta Spell … ,

He’s OK ,

e(Y)e Mean It’s Naught L(Y)Ke PHRAZES FOR THE YOUNG Was Cool ( OR ) Anything …

1 Like

man tyranny… i love that album… 11th dimension was good… the rest was so-so… angles and comedown machine are up there…

The sound has grown on me… St. Vincent… lol thanks milord

julian housewhite lol… I don’t his heritage or history but its obviously from another time… I know his dad was pretty well to do… i think it was some European fashion line but I really got no clue

but I know this is largely jsut because they are female vocalists…

but she is like florence and the machine but tuned closer to my taste…

does she write all of this or is she just a performer?

Dude When THE STROKES Came Out With LAST NITE As a Single … ,

It Was As If Thee Entire Global CLub Was Bouncing Around Without ANY Sense , It Was Some Good
T(Y)me$ … ,

THEN ,

e(Y)e Got Thee Album , and It Was L(Y)Ke Static (in a good way) Until One of The Middle SonggG’s Bass Starting Bouncing , THEN It Became a Colourful Sound Patch of AWESOME SAUCE (!!!)

1 Like

lol you sauced to the awesome… hah

man that was just a tad before my age of cultural awareness… I was a big fan by the time first impressions released