🐝 Say Anything LXXXVI

@GrayBear got last post. Who gets first?

5 Likes

There should totally be a blog about hacking popular single player games to remove blood and gore.

I watched like an hour of bloody video game footage and I’m still pretty sensitive to it. It just makes me feel gross.

A game like Nioh without blood or decapitations would be a great way to burn a lot of hours.

I think Dark Souls is pretty tame in terms of blood though. Maybe I’ll do that.

1 Like

Why? Of you’re not into that, why bother playing the games? There are so many alternatives.

1 Like

I used to be into that, that’s the thing. It didn’t bother me before SZ.

1 Like

I can’t sleep tonight. There’s a really nice cool breeze, so I’m really comfortable, but my mind won’t stop and my body is screaming in pain because I passed out and fell down the stairs again. It’s dumb.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a scary time to pass out. Is it a low blood pressure thing?

I think you should consider Licorice Root. That can jack up blood pressure.

Take it with a banana to negate the potassium depletion effect.

Or just take some potassium citrate in juice. It’s a lot less fussy.

I’m already on steroids to increase my blood pressure, not going to mess with it without doctor approval.

Yeah, is a blood pressure thing. I have neurocardiogenic syncope and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. My autonomic nervous system is dumb af.

2 Likes

Alright. Best of luck.

Where is everyone tonight?!

2 Likes

Hi @LED and @naturallycured!
I finished my second corporate meeting today. Seems like people at my company has a lot of things to say.

2 Likes

What sort of work are you doing?

I work as a freelance translator and reviewer- currently I work at an education-oriented company.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is Little LED’s birthday. She’s turning 4. I’m sad we’re finally near family and her cousins and we’re all on lockdown and she still doesn’t get to have a big party.

7 Likes

Hi bud!

I’m online. I was busy registering my new camera online.

I had to upload pics that proved I purchased the camera, and I took them with my crappy phone camera.

I sure hope they approve it.

2 Likes

How is everyone doing? I am about to have a delicious meal.

4 Likes

I’m doing pretty good.

What’s on the menu tonight?

I had tacos for my dinner. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Goodnight from the east coast everybody!

:sleeping:

8 Likes

Sweet dreams! :blush: :zzz: :angel:

6 Likes

A cuisine from Southeast Asia. One of those places run by people who never dreamed they’d be here, just like I never dreamed i’d be blessed with the food that went through their hand.

3 Likes

I had cauliflower with cheese and a leftover burger. It was really dry and kind of gross. I should have stuck trip just the cheesy cauliflower.

Jealous of your tacos.

3 Likes