Hey sorry haven't been on much

Sorry I haven’t been here much. The abilify is working great. It’s making it easy for me to get bored so I’ve been volunteering at the cat shelter. Then come home around five and clean. My in laws have been impressed and haven’t given me a hard time in awhile. But they have been keeping me busy.

Odd thing though I feel energized but I don’t feel manic. When I’m manic I feel a tightness in my stomach

18 Likes

Good to hear you’re doing well.

2 Likes

Still have some hallucinations but the abilify cleared my brain I guess so I can convince myself they aren’t real

6 Likes

That’s awesome,

Abilify really worked for me, too.

3 Likes

That’s so great! And I love that you’re volunteering with the kitties. :slight_smile: I used to foster sick and injured kitties.

4 Likes

It’s good to hear from you @cbbrown!
Glad your volunteering.

3 Likes

I love cats, mostly what I did today was clean cat boxes and feed them. I wish I could take this one cat Adam aka chubby cheeks. He was so sweet today

4 Likes

I’m so glad you’re doing so well! Last time I saw you on a thread, you were talking about maybe volunteering at the no-kill cat rescue. So happy to hear you’re doing it! I hope the Abilify just keeps getting better and better.

2 Likes

So glad to hear you doing well and that abilify is helping! Well done you!

3 Likes

Im so happy to hear you’re doing well!!! I hope things only continue to improve for you!!

3 Likes

I’m so beyond impressed with you for pursuing your dream and volunteering at the shelter!

2 Likes

Good for you and those kitties!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.