Hey guys ! Good afternoon, how has your week been?

Hello guys, how is everyone? Has this week treated you good or less good?
Please do share ! For me it has been a loaded week, i did however found the sunshine and things are looking better

5 Likes

My daughter was sick all week, but she’s better now. So that’s good. But I didn’t get to exercise every day like I normally do. The good news is I still lost 2 pounds this week even though I only exercised 3 time. I’m going to exercise today too.
I’m being tracked by SEALs still though. I don’t think they’re ever going to leave me alone

3 Likes

congratulation on that ! i lost almost 40 pounds this past 4 months!

4 Likes

Good job!!! That’s awesome!!!

3 Likes

It was a horror week for me. Painful wrong dose of medication (injection) Never again i go to that nurse. He is fcking mental. I worked out my alternatives.

2 Likes

It’s been a pretty good week for me. I’ve been trying to be a little more social online. I interact as little as possible in real life so places like this forum are important to me. I think I’m doing well.

3 Likes

It’s been a good week but it might turn out bad. Been on low calorie diet for second week and reduced portion sizes as well no more sugary cooldrink or energy drinks neither was sick the first few days feeling faint from hunger but now got use to things as they are and energy levels even better than before the diet. Only issue is today I was suppose to login and work three hours overtime which I booked three weeks ago but totally forgot. Hopefully don’t get a warning for it as have a totally clean record. It’s happened before a year ago and they just ignored it

4 Likes

My week up until yesterday was pretty good and productive but now my mood just tanked. Just been listening to music.

Glad your week went well.

-S

2 Likes

My week has been pretty good thank you.

I have not been sleeping :zzz: well though the last month or two which sucks .
Been taking sleeping tablets.
Had nightmares too.

I got to visit my sacred neigh.

Been watching the crown on Netflix.

Volunteering a tiny bit.

Had a quick dip in local pool the other day.

Watching YouTube clips.

Trying not to binge eat but did some binge eating.
I might stop keeping bread at home next month because it’s a weakness of mine.
I’m a sucker for bread and it’s not good for you I’m told.

1 Like

horrible, had heart problems from my meds, so i had stop taking it, im good now.

1 Like

This week has been uneventful and boring. Doing daily chores and watching the same old shows and listening to the same old music. Otherwise I am doing pretty fine and have no complaints

2 Likes

Hey! Yea it’s been ups and downs. Glad you’ve had a busy week. I need to just keep looking for jobs every day. But not just select anything cos I want it to be a long term job so gotta feel motivated with it.

1 Like

It was not a good week. Put in all kinds of unpaid overtime on an account and lost it on renewal anyhow. Rather dispiriting, but that’s how it goes. Win some and lose some. I’m not someone who loses often or takes it well. Just gotta knuckle up and keep rolling.

1 Like

seems like you guys have a lot going on

i hope you find that calm and contentment in yourself.

you’re really crushing it guys!! dont forget that

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.