Help with solipsism

is solipsism part of being delusiinal and sz? i think im the only one living

Solipsism can be a part of sz. I mean I believed many theories over the year on my uniqueness and I’ve entertained solipsism. I think about the matrix theory a bit. However I don’t think I created the universe with my mind. Im not powerful enough. And if I did create it I think I’d give myself better cards. Maybe not Idk. But I had this belief I was an alien everyone else was a robot in 2011. However these beliefs have evolved, bother me less and less with meds and therapy and talking about it. Grandeur and chosen one is my forte. But now I’m managing alright 8 1/2 years after they initially formed Take care!!! Here for u.

I think about these things too sometimes, am I the only one that exists? I try not to think about it too much and just enjoy my life.

1 Like

I at one point had little control over myself and my thoughts. It was like I needed to believe these grandiose beliefs. I think it was to balance out my forced loss of ego against my will. When I wanted to be great. Not god, but good enough. Society spat on me. Ate me up. And spit me back out. Well some people told me I was the Chosen One. Maybe we’ll it was up to me to believe it or not. I think I believed it easily because I was so hurt/defeated/needed some hope.

It’s created new delusions and many very specific metaphysical hypothesis that I could do without really. But at this point I find entertaining

I suggest if u can avoid grandeur to avoid it. Not feed into it. It could get too big it will lead permanent scars. That’s if u can help it. I couldn’t help myself. I’ve thought about the ego a lot and I think it’s balanced out more for me in conclusion

My ego was so out of whack. It was too small, too big. Too tall where it should be short. Too short where it should be tall. And they all conflict with each other I thought. Now I’ve found a middle ground I think of displaying assertiveness and defending myself but remaining somewhat humble or trying to. And I don’t think about it tooo much anymore. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.