Help me. Plz

My OCD are making me insane, I have a neighbour who is a conflictive person, he told me bad things while I was psychotic and I want revenge, or at least thats what my OCD makes me think. Im acting on it and I want to stop wasting my time like this

4 Likes

I used to have very bad OCD as a young child. But it went away as I got older. Revenge is pointless, because you would probably get in trouble for trying to get revenge. However you think you could get revenge.

1 Like

Trying to get revenge will likely only make the situation worse. I understand getting angry with people though. I hope your situation with your neighbor improves. :heart:

2 Likes

He makes me remember all bad people I met, If I do anything I would feel like everyone can do anything with me. I just want to show if you mess with me for no reason there is a price to pay. But I feel scared

1 Like

That’s not really normal thinking. You are not in prison. You are not a gangster. Behave in a civilized way.

1 Like

Hatred will eat you up inside my friend.

4 Likes

I have OCD, that makes me think that way. Theres a lot of people who hurt me for no reason and just for fun. My OCD always make me think this way

2 Likes

Its not a good thing…it adds stress to u life…try to be free of stress…!!!

4 Likes

Which antipsychotic are you on? Some of them can cause ocd as a side effect.

I would be extremely careful to not act on your thoughts of revenge. You could get in serious trouble and it’s just not worth it.

2 Likes

What is even worse, Im taking promethazine that has a side effect of anger. I dont always feel like this, but Im not going to do anything, my idea was to fight, but not anymore. I think I will talk with my pdoc

Talking with your pdoc sounds like a good idea.
The intrusive thoughts of wanting to hurt him might feel powerful, but you have got to remember they’re just thoughts. I know it’s hard with OCD to ignore thoughts like that, but they are JUST thoughts, and you can’t let them control you. Nothing bad will happen to you if you don’t fight him.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.