Help me not go crazy

I have been signed off for two weeks from work.

I don’t have a clue what I am going to do with my day

What are your tips for keeping busy?

1 Like

Start a thread.You’ll receive notifications whole day.Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Clean your room, go out for a long walk, pick up groceries, watch a movie, start a project like art or building models, ride a bike, visit with family…

2 Likes

Make sure you stick to your morning routine, including getting showered and dressed. Even if you aren’t going anywhere.

4 Likes

I do struggle with this when I am not working. I have not changed my clothes for a few days so I will make a point of doing that tomorrow and have a shower

1 Like

Maybe go to the library and pick up a new book to read? I keep meaning to do this too and keep forgetting

1 Like

Try and get into a good video game like age of empires 2 i find that takes up a good few hours keeps your mind busy from thinking all the time.

1 Like

Treat it like a vacation. It’s only two weeks and how often do you get two weeks vacation! It doesn’t matter what you do, sleep in, stay in your pajamas all day. Even if you don’t do one productive thing for two weeks who cares? It’s free time and you will be back to work all too soon. Run errands, take relaxing walks, watch TV all day. Cook something special, take long baths. Hell, I would love to take two weeks off but I will never get too. It’s a godsend, enjoy wasting some time!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.