Help..! how can i change my negative core belief

İ have one negative core belief that rule them all.seriously it affect my all motivation habits basically everything.its like " why should i workout or going to gym.scarcity will destroy everything anyway.at least i can eat a good meal and feel happy".it affect my every habit and motivation .can you guys give any tip to change this negative core belief

2 Likes

Sorry but without telling us what your negative belief is, i don’t see how anyone can advise?

2 Likes

I would challenge the negative belief. What if it isn’t true?

1 Like

I know this sounds crazy but I thought I was Immortal I thought I owned the realm that I live in I thought the spiritual being would never perish the best that I can tell you is that these things that feel real inside guide and hamper are self-esteem and with this said we become self-centered and this prevents us from changing I hope this helps

1 Like

They talked about scarcity when I was a kid. I have to tell you, being poor now is a LOT better than being poor when I was a kid. We didn’t have access to information like we do now or the ability to reach others in the way we can these days. Technology has opened a lot of doors. There will be some turbulence around the introduction of AI, but I hope that this trend otherwise continues.

1 Like

No one has to tell anyone specifics for us to help. Basic advice can often help. They may not be ready to share.

Also, they did share it. It’s in the post.

1 Like

İt s basically negative core beliefs that driving your thoughts and behaviours like i m worthless or world is insecure.its one of the fundamental variable of cognitive behavioural therapy

What I do is work on something that can directly challenge the belief.

Scarcity? Stock up. Even one extra item.

Lack of finances- this is harder to do, but try to save even a few dollars.

2 Likes

Oh i must have missed it

Seems like a bit of a stab in the dark

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.