Hello, new here!

Welcome! Make yourself at home! This is a great place for support, we are usually very understanding and tolerant people for the most part.

And a lot of us like plants and cats too, lol.

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum and the forum here is surpportive.

2 Likes

Hi welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

:blush:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum

2 Likes

Hi, @madi and welcome. You sound like one of us already.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Welcome @madi! Hope you find it helpful here.

2 Likes

Hello there! Welcome and nice to meet ya

2 Likes

Hi welcome to the site. It’s a nice community and look forward to your contributions.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum. This is a pretty good place to be.

1 Like

Welcome. I have just lost my job too, it’s pretty tough to keep a job with a mental illness like SZA (i was first diagnosed SZA but they changed it later to schizotypal)

1 Like

Aloha welcome to the forum. A good book ive read that has helped me through stages of my recovery and could help you is surviving schizophrenia a family manual by fuller torrey

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here! It’s a good place to be and helped me realize that I wasn’t alone. It made a huge impact on my life.

4 Likes

Hihihi :slightly_smiling_face: nice to meet you — this forum is a great support group I hope you like it

2 Likes

welcome welcome welcome :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the recommendation!

1 Like

Thank you, that is honestly why I joined in the first place, to know that i’m not alone. Excited to be apart of this forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome to the forum family :blush: I have schizoaffective too and also had symptoms since I was 13.

1 Like