Hello. My Name Is Sleystic. (((~To Reintroduce & Welcome~)))

SoO0…,

Life Has Dawned Into A Twilight Of The Evening. Where The Moon Is Bright As The Sun. And The Sun Is As Dark As The Shadows. Slowly Following, Chasing, Confused Footsteps Into The Constellations Of Whispering Owls And Windows Locked Sincerely Tight. Doors As Vaults With Keys Restless During The Midnight’s Embracing Wilderness Of A Wolf’s Howling Mark Of Thankfulness. Feasts Among Wandering And Dreaming Forest’s Still Waiting For The Cups Of Rivers. Vibrating Frequencies Of The Currents Stones Asking The Ponds For Forgiveness. Each Brick Building Another Pyramid. For Another Queen.

Another Kingdom.

Another Reason To Continue.

Life Does Not Have An Ending?. A Question Still Spoken. Still Questioned. Still Alive.

Will Time Give In To The Endless Sadness of The River?.

Be It As Diamonds Holding Sparks Of Light In The Candlelit Evening. Smoke And Ashes. . .

You Can Call Me Sleystic. Or sleepoptimistic.

Either Or, My Energy Still Walks. Whether I Am Asleep Or Awake. As Breath Continues To Wander.

A Living Day. . .

A Living Night. . .

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

P.s. The Orbital Compass~ ‘YouTube’. (0.1) (0.2) <—It Matters To Me—> (0.3) (0.4)

2 Likes

Indeed…,

For The Evening Has Dawned. I Have Yet To Consume. As Flowers Ghosts In The Hour. . . I Have Made Slow Haste To Receive Silver Coins. During My Quick Wander In The Village. Outside Of The Neon Gates. I Will Enjoy The Consumables. Alone In Restlessness And Midnight.

My Gathering Has Been Potato’s Mixed With Gently Sprinkled Sour Cream. And, Liquid Cherries. All Enhanced Scientifically With Nutrients. In Which My Shadow Shall Find Thanks For In The Future. That Is, if, Humility Finds Enough Reasons To Understand Giving Of Shelter.

The Night Has Jus Begun To Sing Melodies Of Truthful Wander. The Stars Above Have Not Called Out For The Olde Acceptance Of Days In Remembrance. Hours Of Not Long Now. . .

It’s A Feeding Pulse Of Dreaming. And Growing. Slow. Without The Chaos Of Confusions. . .

P.s. Dreaming Of Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

1 Like

Indeed…,

The Elusive Form Of Static & Hunger Has Rested Into The Trance Of Wishful Dreams. . .

Or So It Seems.

A Card Of Thank You’s. For The Planting Of Seeds. . .

P.s. Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

Indeed…,

The Static From The Light Of The Night Has Shrouded The Eclipse Of Frightening Mischief. . .

Counting The Wooden Hearts Or Sacred Writing’s From The Night Sky In Daylight. Bird’s Build Wing’s. The Passing Of The Past Record’s Of Endless Ghostly Sighting’s And Precious Things. I Dare Not Continue To Feed. The Static Isn’t Frightening. It’s The Elm Street.

And Digging Curious Trees. Why The Continuing Of Endless Weeping?.

Is that your first name Sleystic?

Let’s hope not. I think he’s being silly

1 Like

I thought it was the first and last part of his username :thinking:

1 Like

Makes me wonder, where do we go when we are dreaming?

Indeed…,

The Name You All See Here Has Come From A Few Witches Enchantment. I Had A Few Friends From Days of Long Ago That Has Arrived To My Door Of Emeralds. And Reintroduced Themselves Leaving Me In Worry. The Women Beautiful As The Long Ago Moons Whispered I Would Marry As My Shadow Was Still Feeling Of Youthful Dreams.

One Of Them Handed Me A Coded Written Note With The Name You See Here. . .

Now Excuse Me While I Walk To The Nearest Small Village Shop And Purchase A Few Drink Of Smoke And Ash. With Nutrients To Vibrantly Awaken The Droplets In My Blood. . .

The Cold Morning Of Pills Asks For Invitation. . .

It Is A Pleasure To See You All I Must Admit. . .

Hope, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

1 Like

Indeed…,

So I Gave A Few Coins To The Futuristical Electronic Shop Keeper. . .

And Gathered Three Cups Of Drink. . .

Two Of Them Dew Droplet Drinks Of Mountain Song’s. Mixed With Vibrant Seasoning. . .

And Another, A Dark Drink From A Popular Doctor With Simplistic Vibrant Pepper Seasoning. . .

They Are Light In Heavy Of The Magic In Popular Culture. To Keep The Hounds At Bay I Assume. . .

Although A Last Shelter I Received Had A Pup, (As I Say), In Which We Became Thriving Friends. . .

I May Conclude That Mystery In Chant. . .

The Day Is Cold And Grey. And Quiet. Far From The Enchantment In The Night Of The Day. . .

They Sing Song’s During The Midnight Of The Day. . .

Did you want a name change?

2 Likes

Hmm?.

@anon4362788, As I Sip On My Drinks, I shall Conclude Your Question With A Yes!.

It Is Time For A New Beginning. . .

I Shall Now Be Known As…,

<<<(((~<.><.><.>~Sleystic~<.><.><.>~)))>>>

The Name Of sleepoptimistic Is Seeking For A Brand New, Exclusive Morning. . .

Thank You For Your Consideration, And May You Have A Blessed Day!.

1 Like

The Days Laugh In Faces Content In Self. . .

Ok, going to change it now. Enjoy the new start.

1 Like

hey Sleystic, gonna take me a bit to get used to the new name =)

Hmm?.

@lekkerhondje,

Change Is Never Easy. But!, The Hidden Etching’s Before The During And After The Before. . .

Will Remember In Future Warmth Of Embracing The Mysterious. There Is Nothing To Fear In Fear Of Fear. Although You Speak Not of Fear. Fear Speaks Not Of You. Confusion Waits.

Patiently.

2 Likes

In Thankful Of Nessa The Wise?, Begin To Speak. . .

…but don’t change your avatar in a hurry and turn into a stranger🤔

Hmm?.

There Is Always A Time And Place For Change. . .

Be It The Heart.

Be It The Form.

Be It The Shadow.

Be It The Earth.

Be It The Sky.

Be It The Night.

Or The Light In Our Eye’s.

1 Like