Hello, how are you? What are you doing today?

So tell me, how have you been? What are you working on? What’s on the agenda today? I’m going to try and go through paperwork today to get ready for the move. I’ve been putting it off. I don’t know why, lack of motivation I guess. But I’m doing it today. What are you going to do?

3 Likes

I’m waiting for my delivery of broccoli sprout extract to arrive today. It’s a wonder supplement as far as I’m concerned.

4 Likes

I’ve been to the chiropractor this morning. The back/leg is a bit better now. Going there next week again. Going for some walks later on but gonna eat now and try to relax.

3 Likes

@everhopeful have you used it before? What’s it supposed to do?

@1Dave I’m glad the chiropractor is helping you. My beloved sister is also seeing a chiropractor right now. She was having trouble with her back and leg too. She finding much relief. Enjoy your meal and the rest of your day.

1 Like

I’ve used it before. It completely got rid of anxiety and distress for me. It also helped me stick to my calorie counting. I was able to stop using L-theanine which I’ve been using for years.

This is what I’m using

https://www.iherb.com/pr/Source-Naturals-Broccoli-Sprouts-Extract-60-Tablets/2456

It takes a while to work. It creeps up on you inch by inch and is really subtle. But once you stop it like I did then you realise what it’s been doing.

1 Like

Been awake since 430am. Probably gonna clean rest of apt today.

3 Likes

Hi @Leaf. I am solid. Today I have class but otherwise it’s a pretty relaxing day!! I got hit up overnight by an old friend who’ve I lost contact with who I’d be hoping might message me one day. Well all he did was put some likes on my SoundCloud page but good to know he’s around doing well and stuff. I cut off contact with him but yeah I hope he’s doing well. He’s sza.

2 Likes

My group is going to town today. It is usually a good day. I love shopping for bargains. A few weeks ago I found a “Complete Works of William Shakespeare” in excellent condition on sale for a dollar. One time I found a “Complete Works of Jane Austen” on sale for two dollars. I sent it to my niece, and she loved it. There is this thrift store that has these sales. You walk in the front door, and they will have written on a small blackboard “Every black item on sale for a dollar” or “Every brown item on sale for a dollar”. I got a bunch of great clothes in very good condition like this. No fraying or anything like that.

3 Likes

Hi @roxanna you woke up early. I woke up at 3am. It’s just now about 420 here. I could stand to do some cleaning around this place as well. It feels good to get stuff done. Have a great day lady.

1 Like

@Jonnybegood, can you contact him instead of waiting for him to contact you?

1 Like

Thanks leaf. 6776445 you too have a good one.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m just gonna wait a bit like till later today. I stopped hanging with him because he was doing cocaine and adderall a lot and I was getting pissed and stuff at things but if he’s doing well I forgive him for sure. It’s been a while so I’m gonna wait a few hours to message him.

F it I’ll just do it now. Doesn’t have to be a crazy message

2 Likes

Good for you @Jonnybegood! Let us know if he wants to hang out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Leaf!
Imma go on my course today. Its pretty good! It’s all to do with psychosis so I look forward to learning more. Its also someone’s bday so we are going wagamama today which is not my thing but who knows I might like the deserts there if they have any

2 Likes

Hi leaf, I hope your paperwork goes smoothly and doesn’t stress you out too much.

I go to the hospice office to volunteer today. I caught my husband’s cold, so I will stop at the pharmacy for more cold and sinus pills after that, and then I have to pick up a few things at the grocery store.

It’s only recent that I have been able to go out on my own. I’m very happy that I can just make random stops on the way home now. I used to have the delusion that snipers were following me everywhere so I couldn’t leave the house without my husband. Ever since the Zyprexa (from mid-March), that delusion is gone along with the paranoia. I am doing much better!

Have a great day too!

2 Likes

I decided to get rid of my surfboard, if I want to start surfing again I need something more appropriate anyway so it has to go.

1 Like

Hey @Leaf
I missed the updates! Did you tell your family you were moving? How did each person take it?

1 Like

I am doing OK I guess, not really good but not terrible, just sort of ‘meh’. I had a ton of stupid dreams last night of my ex-wife, me fighting guys to be with her, was really annoying to have to dream about.

I am at work right now waiting for it to be lunch time, only 25 min to go. I will have to figure out how to get my mood more positive, I don’t want to get down about stuff again.

1 Like

Hi @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter how are you doing? Seems as though you’ve had your struggles lately. Well yes everyone knows I’m moving and they all took it well. Now all I have to do is the work. Take care sweetie.

1 Like