Good Morning. What are you doing today?

I’m going to the Chiropractor today. I’m really looking forward to it. I also will do laundry today and walk on the treadmill. Other than that I’m open. What are you doing today?

3 Likes

Hello Leafy.

I hope it goes well at the chiropractor.

Im just chillin at home, getting ready to get back to work.

2 Likes

i m at my primary care drs this am

1 Like

What’s your job again? I forgot.

2 Likes

Im a russian spy :blush:

2 Likes

NIce. Maybe your the one spying on me :rofl:

2 Likes

Driving the kids to school.
Hopefully take a nap.
Pick up groceries.
Pick up pizza for supper.
Go see “Little Women” with my sisters.

2 Likes

You are special…

Can u blame me for spying on u

:dove: lol

2 Likes

Too cool. I hope you have fun with your sisters.

2 Likes

waves

Sounds like a good day, wishing you a good day!

Today I’m alone at home, I’ve got to keep myself busy least I wander off. So dishes, laundry, minor chores.

I’ve got my video games and my music, I’m good on vape. Prepared.

Alone is hard on me sometimes, helps having someone sane there I can count on to reality check when I need too.

resolve I’m good! mind flex

1 Like

And of course you always have us too!

1 Like

Always have you guys, you guys help a lot. Daily peer to peer support system, that’s a huge boon.

1 Like

Exactly right. I don’t know what I would do without you guys. Yous my peeps.

1 Like

Little LED has speech therapy this morning. Then I need to do a bit of cleaning and take a bath. That’s about it.

1 Like

Today I am going to write down everything I experienced during psychosis and what I can take out of it and use as lessons

1 Like

Oh that’s a great idea

1 Like

Thankyou Leaf! :innocent:

I think so too.

1 Like

my place needs cleaning. I have to get a run in on my new treadmill. and Im also looking for work all day. ■■■■ day indeed.

1 Like

I’m trying to get mentally prepared to have a 2to6 hour test and chest xray tomorrow. I’m taking a book. What would you do to distract yourself? I’m having someone drop me off and pick me up. It’s a very busy place… that freaks me out!

1 Like

Oh no, I hope it goes well. As far as distracting yourself, a book sounds good or even using your phone to connect to the wifi can be a distraction.

1 Like