Having fun

My Neighbor Totoro is the ■■■■! Anything directed by Miyazaki is the ■■■■! My favorite of his movies was Princess Mononoke, the one about the exiled prince who becomes a wandering warrior and the girl raised by wolves. It was his only movie rated R and I really liked that he made a seinen movie to take seriously, most of his movies are kid-friendly but hell no Mononoke is very graphic and violent

Had you posted that here before? I have heard the song, but I do listen to Celtic & Faerie music so might have heard it somewhere else…

Yes, I posted it here a few weeks ago. Its from an album titled Celtic Circle and is a very popular tune, so you might have heard it elsewhere too.

Either way, I hope you enjoyed it!

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

@darksith

I would love to read your first book.

For fun and self preservation, I swim, enjoy the parks and read a lot.

1 Like

@mortimermouse I own Mononoke :slight_smile: I love the bobble head forest spirits. I would be in the forest all the time if I could play with them. I used to watch sailor moon too. I heard they are remaking it. I think I own Totoro somewhere too and I have a huge stuffed Totoro. I love the neko bus. I also have a stuffed animal I think his name is ryooke or something like that. I am trying to remember what he is from.

1 Like

@darksith Did you get your first book published? What is it called?

1 Like

@sohare1981 I like shopping the dollar items on eBay with free shipping :slight_smile: And then I get little presents in the mail all the time. If the sales people bother you in the store just tell them you are looking for something for a friend. You reminded me one time I was in a store and tried on this bandana I saw. The lady laughed at me and said it wasn’t a bandana it was a size zero bandana shirt. It fit my head. Who in the world is that small lol. It fit my son and he was two at the time. There is no harm in looking at the new fashions :slight_smile: Maybe you can design some clothes at home. It would be super fun.

i put it on amazon e books, i did it for the experience…and for my nieces…
take care

1 Like

It would be fun, but I’m not that creative…I’m more creative with words than psyhical things like designing clothes and painting and stuff like that. I have always wanted to learn to sew though, then I could take designs I see online and alter them and make them fit for me…but I don’t know where to go to learn that, plus I couldn’t afford things like a sewing machine and all it takes to make something.

I don’t know what it’s like in your area, but some of the fabric stores will have little weekend classes up here. Cheep and short time to show the basics. Then I’ve seen more advanced classes at community centers. I’ve seen sewing machines at good will for cheep or hit a garage sale.

My sis doesn’t make stuff from scratch, she’ll buy stuff at Value Village and then alter it or hem it differently or do something cool. She bought this one designer dress for $1.00. It had a huge stain on the top. So she cut the skirt part off, added a waist band and some buttons and it’s a really pretty skirt. So basically for $1.00 and 2 hours of altering and tinkering, she ended up with a really nice skirt. She does stuff like this all the time.

2 Likes

I loved altering clothes, too :smile:

@sohare1981 @SurprisedJ This site shows easy ways to alter a t-shirt to turn it into something cool. I have on of their books at home. It is really fun! http://www.generation-t.com/

1 Like