Having A Hot Chocolate

Lazy day today and its cold and snowy outside, so having a nice Hot Chocolate :smiley:

What you up to? anything exciting for a wild Friday?

5 Likes

I had my groceries delivered. ROCK AND ROLL ! :metal:

5 Likes

Did you get any treats?

2 Likes

I got some dates. 100g is 300 calories. So I ate 100g. I wanted to eat the whole bag.

3 Likes

im having some hot chocolate now also. it’s not real good. great value brand from Walmart. its just not chocolatey enough for me. threw some marshmallows in as well.

1 Like

I thought I was buying no name but it was Nestle, they both have a yellow container, It’s really good though

1 Like

at least one of us is satisfied. I finished mine won’t have another cup until I forget about this last one

1 Like

Last time I was in a psychiatric hospital they gave those that asked for it hot milo just after medication time and before bed time .
It was so nice and calming .
I’m glad they did that but you had to ask for it.

1 Like

Hot chocolate :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::hotsprings::hotsprings:sounds good, but I don’t have any​:pensive:

1 Like

Yes! Hot cocoa snow

2 Likes

Wanting to buy egg nog.

1 Like

I want food. Like a pizza. Or mac and cheese

1 Like

Having a Chai Fog right now.

(slurp)

2 Likes

Will go to work

1 Like

Well it is Saturday here, so i don’t have to work. Yay! Today i slept in, got up and went to a German restaurant and had a fantastic lunch. Still full from it so i don’t think i’ll have any dinner. Sat out on the balcony for a while looking out at everything and just basically taking it easy. I wish it were cold here. We are heading head first into summer and everything is starting to get a bit humid and sticky. Nothing beats a nice hot chocolate on a cold day.

2 Likes

I am positive about you you are great :+1:

2 Likes

I’m going to bake brownies today! :chocolate_bar: :cake:

1 Like

magic brownies?

1 Like

No, normal brownies that don’t cause addiction or worsen symptoms.

1 Like

I like hot chocolate with marshmallow.

1 Like