Good morning, wasuuuuuuuuup

wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuup? How the hell are you? What are you doing today?

5 Likes

Snow here
Might go out for coffee later
Just had two slices toast

1 Like

where are you? We have a little snow left over but we had a warm day yesterday and it was working on melting it all. It was nice to open the house for a little while yesterday to get a little fresh air. I wonder if it will be warm again today.

Coffee sounds nice, do you go to Starbucks?

1 Like

No I go Nero
I’m in uk north west
I can’t wait till spring comes
Have a nice day
What you up to

1 Like

By the way how do I put a heart on my message

I’m sipping coffee and waiting on spring just like you, lol. I hope you have a great day. What time is it there?

10 am
Enjoy your coffee
:wink:

1 Like

Im waiting till 6 am to go to the grocery and buy fish sticks

2 Likes

you can click on the little smiley face above where you are typing and it will show little emojis, then you click on the heart or face that you want like this :heart: then you have a heart. Is that what you meant? Or did you mean to like a comment?

:yellow_heart:
Testing

1 Like

I also have been sipping a special kind of tea called pu erh from china. Just got a teapot from a friend

1 Like

Yummy! I was wanting either fish and chips or chicken strips yesterday. But I was good.

1 Like

pu erh is that a weight loss tea? I like to drink tea. I want to get some more next month. I like to get the sampler pack to satisfy my many different moods.

1 Like

Hey mum. Just had a bowl of porridge and a cup of coffee. Kinda getting akathisia disputes some meds for it

1 Like

Well i dont know about the weightloss claims but if you get it in a traditional disk. And learn how to brew it. You can literally get 24 rebrews out of about 10 grams of tea. Mind you its done in smaller amounts.

1 Like

I can suggest a couple good tea sites if im allowed. Where do you get your tea? Is it loose leaf or packets?

1 Like

akathisia is restlessness right?

1 Like

Hello @Leaf. I’ve been doing alright. I worked today, was quite busy, somethings happened that made me a little miffed but things have gotten better as the day went on. How have you been?

2 Likes

Yeah. My legs are kinda wondering lol

2 Likes

yea I just buy the stuff in bags like bigelow or celestial seasonings

1 Like