Enjoying the quiet morning. What are you doing today?

So peaceful right now. I love my quiet mornings. Sipping some coffee and waking up. A little pain but not too bad. I have to babysit late today but it will hopefully be quiet until then. What are you doing today?

3 Likes

I had a protein bar and 2 cups of coffee for breakfast like usually. I think I will refuse the Rexulti the pdr is suggesting, I fear becoming the same impulsive and compulsive person as on Abilify. I don’t mind waiting 2 months for Vraylar.

2 Likes

The hardest part for me is waiting.

1 Like

I just got home from the airport.

The place was pretty much deserted and it’s supposed to be the second biggest in the UK!

My tobacco was sold out at Rhodes airport, so I bought 400 Camel Yellow cigarettes.

Going to put some clothes in the wash and try to get them all clean before tomorrow

Just about to see how much weight I have put on as I have eaten a lot over the last week and drunk a lot of beer

3 Likes

I’m meeting a friend for some TV and chit chat. Right now I’m on the bus.

2 Likes

I have put on 2 kilos. Don’t know how bad that is but I am sure once my diet goes back to normal it should be fine

1 Like

Yeah beer is a killer, but we need it to be able to face reality. Damned if we do, damned if we don’t. :wink:

1 Like

I just got home from work. Got in the weekly shipment of clothes to the second hand shop where I work and I spent all day getting them ready for the customers. Now I’m having a cup of chilli tomatosoup. Feel like I have a cold coming on so good with something warm.

2 Likes

Working on a crochet blanket for my mom. It’s cool outside. Might go for a walk.

3 Likes

This is true!

I am sure I will lose it but last time I put weight on over a christmas, my body just seemed to go in the wrong direction and I got overweight again

I don’t like being fat.

1 Like

I just woke up at 10am, and still haven’t had anything to eat. I’ve been watching “The View” and news on TV. I guess I need to eat something and get started cleaning my apartment. It’s just that I’m very amotivational.

1 Like

im waiting on a phone call from pdoc in an hour. so just sitting here listening to radio at the moment and browsing the forum.

1 Like

Yeah, not me either, I have been jumping between sizes so I need a double wardrobe. I’m at the upper, hoping to shed some weight. Guess I need to watch what I eat and excersise a couple of days each week.

That’s all I have done. I also now work a manual labour job which has made me lose a lot of weight.

I also have two sets of clothes

1 Like

Just browsing after breakfast. I too love the early mornings. I usually get up around 5:30am and it’s all so quiet and peaceful. Great time of the day before everything ramps up with the sun. Glad your enjoyed your morning.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.