Have you learned to avoid paranoia?

My paranoia is one with me, but when I go to the shopping market, I know how infiltrate the place without allowing myself to get paranoid. It used to be a constant thing before meds I couldn’t avoid, but ever since I took the meds, I feel now it’s still there, but I know how to deal with/avoid it. Fortunately I feel comfortable in my work environment I don’t get paranoid.

2 Likes

I don’t really get paranoid either. I was crippled with paranoia just before I first started meds though.

1 Like

The paranoia runs deep though…especially where I live

Funny because this song just came on…what a funny coincidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

but I don’t live in a very peaceful place…I mean it’s not a warzone but people aren’t peaceful in manner by any means.

1 Like

Haha! Rockwell, I haven’t heard that song in ages. Great song.

2 Likes

I was paranoid out of my mind, all of my life, until last year, when my pdoc put me on three AP’s. That changed my life. I am no longer paranoid.

1 Like

"Have you learned to avoid paranoia?"
i don’t think i’ve learned to avoid paranoia. the most i’ve done so far is learn to avoid most of my triggers. paranoia seems to be a part of me, and i just do my best to keep it under a level where i’m not severely affecting myself or other people. also, meds help

Why do you ask? What do you want from me?

2 Likes

don’t think you can avoid it but can learn to live with it, If something is bothering me, I will ask questions of why it was like that etc. Kinda like facing your fears.

1 Like