Have you had bad experiences on the ward or been afraid?

There are a few violent people on the ward and they are triggering me. Also them trying to escape is triggering me. One of the males keeps on being inappropriate to females like grabbing at them etc.

Sounds familiar, unfortunately. Sorry you’re going through this. Sometimes it can help to share these concerns with the nursing station.

1 Like

Yip i have shared with the nurse that looks after me. I just dont like violence and confrontation. Trying to distract myself but im finding it hard to. Also i am really driven to cut the hands off and cut the aerials off the police cars so they cant violate me anymore.

Good to hear that you’re communicating with your nurse and distracting yourself…nice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah ive decided to not escape yet just need the right time but ill know.

I think you should stay there until your delusion of not having your hands passes. I am starting to think you aren’t really in the hospital. I think you might be seeking attention because you are scaring everyone with your talk of cutting off your hands…if violence triggers you, stay away from them.

1 Like

I am in hospital and im not trying to scare anyone. I thought this forum was a place that you could talk about what is going on for you and have support. Im not trying to seek attention im just looking for people to talk to that understand somewhat. I am the type of person who likes to talk things out. Sorry if youve got the wrong idea. That was never my intention. Ive only just started to feel more comfortable sharing things but you saying that makes me uneasy and now uncomfortable to share. Maybe you should realize that people handle things in a different way and we are all not the same.

1 Like

Please keep posting, princess; it’s ok. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Don’t feel uncomfortable,

Everyone wants updates and wants you to feel better.

3 Likes

you sure seem to be coherent in your posts is why I doubt you’re ill…why do they allow you to be on here if you really are in a ward? I never saw computers in my ward? I think you’re fake.

1 Like

You can think what you like. Im using hospital wifi on my phone . Perhaps you are the fake one. I know i am coherent and i dont ghink im in pshycosis at the moment but i have in the past. Are you a psychiatrist? No. So just the same as not helping people figure have sz dont try and say someone is a fake. Aparently i dont have sz i have ptsd with psychotic features. Really i would like an apology from you for being so insulting. This is a community to support people not judge.

I was curious too because in my experience they don’t let you have money and use a vending machine on a psych ward. I’ve been in eight times. Eight different hospitals - no wifi - no vending machines - no private nurses.

edit: seven times, my husband corrected me

Again, if it helps you, please keep posting, princess; it’s ok. :slight_smile:

1 Like

well, you don’t have to worry about me anymore because I’m not posting on your threads anymore…you aren’t psychotic…

Please - everyone - remember only an MD can make a diagnosis.

2 Likes

I hate to be mean but I’m out too for my own mental health, its triggering me anyway. Makes my stomach sick and heart race.

1 Like

Well they do here. And no not every patients has one nurse. Im on whats called a special so i dont AWOL or hurt the hands or anybody else.

Thanks @Tomasina for being supportive this has really upset me

Good. And yes i agree with you im not physcotic so at least we agree on one thing.

Thank you @anon54386108