Have you ever seen the matrix movie?

I was asking for proof, that maybe this is just the illness, if you haven’t seen it then maybe this had nothing to do with the matrix if you know what I mean, thank you, I’d really like to believe that isn’t true, and reality was just reality, have any of you recovered from that delusion?

My life is like a Matrix / Truman show combination to some extent.

Reality is just reality.

We’re not living in a simulation.

1 Like

I know what u mean, did you ever recover from that delusion?

Yes I saw The Matrix twice.
And yes I have recovered from the delusion that this is a simulation run by German Nazi who have actually won WW2.
Hope that answers your question.

You felt like you were living in the matrix and now you don’t right? Thanks for the response, by the way it really helps

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve experienced this delusion many times … I see the scene with the ‘bath tub’ and the hose connection on the back of our necks, along with a microchip …
And aliens…
Freaking bizarre

I’ve sometimes wonder if there is a ‘machine’ or something programming that type of crap

Um yeah I know what you mean, did you ever get better? Just curious? Been having slip ups with this one particular delusion here lately

The Matrix movie is a big trigger for me.

First of all, understanding where the story began may give help to us. The Matrix Movies are based on esoteric and even philosophical \ religious ideas going back thousands of years ago into pre-history. Essentially, human beings, Homo Sapiens, have been on this planet, in relitivily the same anatomical state for at least 316,000 years according to all evidence from the fossil record. For at least 70,000 years of that history, human beings have left archeological and anthropological evidence of spiritual pursuits and rituals, having to do with life and death, the human condition, and understanding the cosmos and beyond.

Additionally, there is evidence that other human civilizations have rose to power, maintained that position for a while, then went into decay and basically self destructed.

Around 12,000 years ago, human beings after a well documented climatic event at the end of a climate cycle called the “Younger Dryas” started to build paleolithic structures, of which the earliest found (thus far) is located Gobli Tepi in modern day Turkey. These structures were built of stone and inscribed with in them are the symbols and beliefs and interactions of human culture with various consciousnesses, incarnated and discarnate, here and else where.

These are indisputable facts and I am able to provide, in detail, evidence to these facts.

As consciousnesses, incarnated in Homo Sapien bodies, seemingly we have no survivable intact memories of what came before our incarnation, or what our state of consciousness will be after the death of our bodies. I emphasis, ‘Seemingly’. Human beings have struggled with this dilemma for probably as long as we could be called homo sapiens, if not longer. Human beings have struggled to determine and extend the boundaries of inquiry, in a form of research and data collection, historically known as religion, modernly known as science. From the shamanistic, to classical forms of relgion and priesthood, into modern synchatic forms of New Age or New Thought, and into cutting edge physics.

Along the way, one of the major pursuits, has revolved around fundamental questions, such as: Why is there suffering in the world? What is a ‘Correct’ view, a correct way to think about issues and situations, and what are correct actions we should take? These sorts of questions were most valiant in cultures surrounding and predating Zoroaster, Buddha, Abraham, Moses, Socrates, Plato, ‘Jesus’, Mohammad, and other such luminaries through the historical record (at least). They can also be found in seeming disparate places as the science fiction of Philip k. Dick and the horror novels and movies made from the works of H. P. Lovecraft, Stephen King, and in the fine arts of psychedelic artists such as Alex Grey and H.R. Giger and all sorts of music, poems and dance, theater, film.

The Matrix movies are relatively recent expression of a duality that human beings have psychically dealt with, probably since we first were forced out of the trees and onto the savanahs of Africa in climatic event, hundreds of thousands of years ago.

In any event, the Matrix movies are very Hollywood version of a very real philosophical and social dilemma of dualism. You will not find the answers in a movie. Only with awakened and enlightened perception and experience. Expect fierce resistance from people that you thought were your closest allies in life, those who would rather you be censored or be taken away than their world be upset or their power disrupted, but also expect guidance from those who have been maligned and rejected by the mainstream. The choice ultimately, is not the red (anti-psychotic) or blue (psychedelics) pill, or some sort of false dichotomy of that sort. Its a matter of the Heart and The Courage it takes to Live From It.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.