Have you ever had a dream about your voices?

I find it odd that the voices have never found their way into my dreams. I don’t dream often, maybe that’s the difference. Do you ever have dreams about meeting or seeing the voices in person? Or even play a role in the dream

Just curious

5 Likes

Never,…

I’ve had psychotic dreams but not with my psychosis voices

2 Likes

I find this interesting. You would think something you’re exposed to 24/7 would leak in there somewhere

A last Refuge Maybe

2 Likes

Yea, especially if that is the case, usually, with those who have sz

2 Likes

I have a lot of weird dreams. Some are kinda reoccurring.
I’ve had bad dreams about being in the hospital again and they won’t let me out.
But no voices in my dreams.

2 Likes

@Cragger that is a very interesting question. I am going to say no but I have been woken up from hearing voices.

2 Likes

Yea same here, Moonstruck.

But never in actual dreams

2 Likes

“he dreams he’s awake”
-Stars
I really connect with that song.

1 Like

Yes. I’ve met a couple of my voices in my dreams. I only hear and speak out loud to them in others. They’ve taken me off world. The dreams I have of them, and even the conversations are very vivid.

1 Like

@eighteyedspy23 that’s one part of dreaming that I don’t miss. Nightmares can be harsh. Sorry to hear about yours. That is a fear of mine, getting locked away

@anon97859349 and @Zoe are they the same voices that wake you up as are there in the daytime?

@cdwithdcs who does that song? I don’t think I’ve ever heard it

@fractaled that’s really interesting. I’m not sure if that would bother me or not. Sounds kind of fascinating actually

2 Likes

Yes, mine have come into many of my night terrors (which is all I have every night the last 6 1/2 years of my life–and I have many of them every night!)

1 Like

Wow, that’s heavy duty @Watchers . Does anything help with that?

Nothing prevents it or reduces it. I am vegan, exercise, have two degrees, and somehow can manage to function (enough) each day. Honestly, when these entities talk non stop along with hearing and feeling a machine inside me (which causes me insomnia), this has proven to be just as bad an effect on me as the night terrors. It’s difficult for me to describe my experiences (since there are so many more to explain), but the night terrors happen every single night unless they keep me up for the entire night/morning.

1 Like

It’s “He Dreams He’s Awake” by Stars

1 Like

I actually enjoy them. The conversations can be more productive than when I’m awake, and I’ve never been scared in these dreams, although there have been gritty scenes. I only wish I dreamed of them more often.

1 Like

I don’t hear voices in my dreams. I’ve been awakened by voices before tho like others have said

1 Like

Yes my voices are always the same night and day.

1 Like

Yes same voice.
I can’t remember what they said to wake me up but they did.

1 Like

I hear voices in my dream sometimes.

1 Like

The voices would always talk smack about me when I would sleep and wake me up.

It’s really a torture to keep waking up to voices talking “behind your back” and degrading words

1 Like