Have you ever been suspended from here?

I have been suspended from here over 5 times, but 90% posts have been good and helpful

I have too bump up this thread …sorry…!

I have. Fun times

1 Like

I have fun times too here, but I can be excluded in what I believe and say

I have never even been flagged.

1 Like

@SzAdmin suspended me and I deserved it and apologise

surprisingly no. although I probably could have a couple times. I think I exorcised most of what I was holding in already and have nothing controversial left to say. although I still will put my foot in my mouth on occasion. stupid me.

1 Like

You have been flagged once, but the flag was rejected.
Also, that’s pretty cool that you’ve only been flagged once.

3 Likes

News to me. What do you mean by the flag was rejected?

why ban someone when the person is a law abiding citizen most people are ok in this

lol. It does not matter if you did not break the law @san_pedro. You’re not allowed to go around breaking the rules and acting like an ■■■■■■■ to people, otherwise people would not come here.

1 Like

as I said 90% of my posts have been good, I guess I need to work on the remaining 10%

2 Likes

So you are saying you made 1,000 nonsense posts? I’m probably in the same boat as you. :innocent:

no not 100% nonsense posts, in ‘‘fairness’’ about 10%, I am good at maths with them figures

1 Like

You created 7.3 thousand replies and you created 2.3 thousand threads. That’ roughly 10,000 comments. 10% of that is 1,000.

3 Likes

yes I am mostly good and helpful 90%

1 Like

Ya I have for talking about aliens and encouraging delusions. I didn’t mean to. I speak mostly from my experiences and from the heart. Apparently, my reality is completely different to everyone else’s.

I haven’t, but I’ve received some flags for inappropriate memes and heated arguments

Just the once - but i deserved it. And had a couple posts flagged that i deserved as well. Stupid stuff that was posted in impulse. Sometimes my brain goes out the window.

1 Like

@Daze takes the cake lol.

3 Likes